• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Wow. I am SO glad I have only watched the theatrical release one time and never revisited it. It was a muddled mess that’s no longer fresh in my memory. I am really hoping for some Green Lantern but it’s probably not gonna happen.

Screen capture from iTunes. I never purchased this despite getting most of his movies. I have a feeling there’s going to be price drops soon. 

$9.99

$7.99

$4.99

Included with purchase of any WB movie

528693FA-AD4F-4B54-8247-277AD77544C5.jpeg

So many nice comments to read in those review snippets. I'm sure lots are probably from people who wanted this to be good and perhaps were a DC fan already but since I fall into that category myself then I only look forward to it even more and I think I'm going to love it. Film making history has literally been made!

I can respect negative reviews as no film is going to be for everyone, but those remarks by that Scott Mendelson fella are pretty dumb. Surely you could say that any film of length is nothing but an assembly cut with a bunch of deleted scenes if all you're looking for is a beginning, middle and end with no character development or room to breathe. :screwy: