• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

Here's what I can surmise from the Flash and Darkseid teasers:

Spoiler

In the Darkseid teaser, you see a blue blast that begins affecting the entire Earth.

In the Flash teaser, he's charging towards a blue blast (must be the source), and material is being returned around him, such as light posts and the ground itself.

He's entering the Speed Force and traveling to the near-past.

This makes me M O I S T.

It amazes me how much stuff was filmed back in 2016/2017 and then put on the shelf. I appreciate that it was done with no added VFX etc but all the story elements and dialogue is there and managed to stay hidden from everyone for all this time. Did Snyder literally take the only originals and keep them so they would never leak?

When the actors had to go back in and film all the re-shoots there must of been a few instances where they had a word with each other in private and thought 'I can't believe this is what we're doing now...'

1 minute ago, RickSp said:

It amazes me how much stuff was filmed back in 2016/2017 and then put on the shelf. I appreciate that it was done with no added VFX etc but all the story elements and dialogue is there and managed to stay hidden from everyone for all this time. Did Snyder literally take the only originals and keep them so they would never leak?

When the actors had to go back in and film all the re-shoots there must of been a few instances where they had a word with each other in private and thought 'I can't believe this is what we're doing now...'

It was posted earlier in the thread in one of the Youtube videos concerning the real Snyder Cut story how when he left production he took his laptop with him that contained the unfinished full film. He planned on showing it to friends and family over time as a 'what could have been' discussion topic. Never that he would be invited back to actually finish his original story.

The anticipated four-hour cut from director Zack Snyder plays for some users who attempt to access 'Tom & Jerry.'

Zack Snyder's Justice League arrived ten days early for some HBO Max subscribers Monday.

For reasons unknown, when some users attempted to play Tom & Jerry, the new CGI live-action hybrid from director Tim Story, the upcoming Justice League movie played instead. The anticipated four-hour film from Zack Snyder is not due out until March 18.

The error first came to light when Doug Bass of Charlotte, North Carolina noted it on Twitter. Bass told The Hollywood Reporter he attempted to watch Tom & Jerry, but instead was able to access one hour of Justice League before it was cut off. When Bass went back to play the film, Tom & Jerry played.

Several other users have noted this error, and THR was able to access Justice League via HBO Max. When THR attempted to play Tom & Jerry, at first an error message appeared and then Justice Leauge cut began. When pausing the film, it says you are watching Tom & Jerry.

Zack Snyder's Justice League is one of the most anticipated HBO Max titles of the year.

"I just wanted to put on Tom & Jerry for background noise while I worked and instead I watched an hour of an amazing movie," says Bass.

:ohnoez: