• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

For Aussie / Kiwi viewers

Whedons cut is on directly before the Snyder cut on Foxtel Hits HD

15.00 - Wheedon

1700 Snyder

Then reruns

18th March

6 hours of before and after.... and then again.

I've ordered class A's and munchies. Gonna be a long night....

Already booked 2 days off work!

2 hours ago, Beige said:

For Aussie / Kiwi viewers

Whedons cut is on directly before the Snyder cut on Foxtel Hits HD

15.00 - Wheedon

1700 Snyder

Then reruns

18th March

6 hours of before and after.... and then again.

I've ordered class A's and munchies. Gonna be a long night....

Already booked 2 days off work!

In a weird way I'm almost tempted to watch the theatrical again before Thursday, maybe pretend it's an SNL skit before watching the premiere.

7 minutes ago, RickSp said:

In a weird way I'm almost tempted to watch the theatrical again before Thursday, maybe pretend it's an SNL skit before watching the premiere.

Isn't that crazy as it feels that way?

We're one week away from the release of Zack Snyder's Justice League on HBO Max and WarnerMedia has announced a major digital Red Carpet ahead of the movie's premiere on the streaming service!

Filmmaker Kevin Smith will host the event alongside the man himself, Zack Snyder, with some surprise guests.

"The Snyder Cut is almost here ladies and gentlemen!" Smith said in a promo video. "Join Zack and I next Wednesday, March 17 at 8 PM Pacific LIVE as we roll out the digital red carpet for the release of Zack Snyder's Justice League. Like the film it's going to be epic and long, so join us!" The live video will be available on the Snyder Cut Facebook and Twitter, plus the HBO Max and DC Comics YouTube channels.

Smith has long been a vocal supporter of the "Release the Snyder Cut" movement, speaking about his desire to see the film for years and also dropping breadcrumbs about what he heard about the extended cut along the way. Earlier this year on his Fatman Beyond podcast, Smith spoke up about what he'd heard the ending of the movie would be like, saying: "I happen to know that the ending that he's got for the Snyder Cut is very not a cul-de-sac, it takes it to a weird neighborhood, but it's not a cul-de-sac. You can keep f---ing going with the story based on what I've heard from a friend."