• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: AHSOKA TANO show (TBD)
3 3

390 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2023 at 2:46 PM, fastballspecial said:

I am fine with all of them. Nobody hit out of the park but better then nothing. Book of Boba was not very well produced I agree.

I am so tired of mediocre. If we just blindly keep watching and excepting, just OK, we will never get great again.

Edited by drotto

On 4/7/2023 at 2:53 PM, drotto said:

I am so tired of mediocre. If we just blindly keep watching and excepting, just OK, we will never get great again.

Agree. I think after Andor, everyone is going to have to step up their game, and I think they know it. Mando season 3 was wrapped up for the most part before Andor hit, so that train had left the station. Hoping Ahsoka and Acolyte got the message. 

Dave Filoni Ends Fan Debate Over 'Orange' Lightsabers in Ahsoka

For anyone who noticed/was wondering.

IMG_4706.webp.10e74715c5f69b65931fad90b01cede1.webp

“I made it a little bit more orange. That's really good eye. You're the first person to catch that. That was very intentional. I didn't make them just a stark red. I remember as a kid that Vader's lightsaber kind of fluctuated from visual effects to being a little bit more orange. I didn't want to go straight up orange, but it's identifying a little bit of something to kids that they might not straight up be what you think they are in the beginning. It's good you caught that. Nothing is accidental.”

Edited by awakeintheashes

The future of Star Wars is very exciting with the recent confirmation that Lars Mikkelsen will soon bring Grand Admiral Thrawn to live-action, and the character's creator has just given his approval. Having voiced Thrawn in the animated series Star Wars Rebels, fans had long been campaigning for Mikkelsen to continue playing the character in the live-action Ahsoka series and beyond. Now that Mikkelsen's role has been confirmed, it looks as though Star Wars author and Thrawn's creator Timothy Zahn feels the same way.

Featured in an interview at Paris Fan Festival 2023 and reported by CloneWeb, Timothy Zahn shared his excitement for the live-action debut of Thrawn. Having had a strong hand in the development of the character both in Legends and the official canon, Zahn spoke about Mikkelsen's casting ahead of his live-action debut:

"I visualize the characters in terms of attitude, not so much in time as voice or appearance. Lars Mikkelsen did a wonderful job with the voice. The actor is Danish. He doesn't really have an accent but he has a particular vocal cadence when he plays Thrawn which gives him a little alien side. He's the perfect cast."

On 4/18/2023 at 6:02 AM, Bosco685 said:

With the exception of Ahsoka, Ezra (I think), and recently Hera. Star Wars has done a pretty good job of keeping the voice cast of its animated shows the same as newer live-action cast. Poe, Saw, Phasma, Cad Bane, Zeb, and now Thrawn just to name a few. The voice actor for Hera had appeared as her in a video game, but didn’t carry over to Ahsoka. 

Even James Earl Jones voiced Vader in Rebels for an episode or two. 

If Sabine Wren becomes a Jedi now they have another issue of explaining where she is or how she and especially Ahsoka die by the time of Episode outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed 

On 7/11/2023 at 9:23 PM, Buzzetta said:

If Sabine Wren becomes a Jedi now they have another issue of explaining where she is or how she and especially Ahsoka die by the time of Episode outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed 

I don't think she becomes a Jedi. Kanan was training her when she had the Darksaber, so you could assume that Ahsoka took on a similar role just without the Darksaber. If she was Force sensitive, we would have seen it by now. Even if she was, I don't think Filoni would allow her to become a Jedi. 

There is likely going to be some telling of what happened between the final battle scene in the Rebels finale and that final scene in the Finale. There were at least 5 years between those scenes. Some kind of drama must have went down.

I think that final scene in Rebels takes place some time after the last time we saw Ahsoka at Luke's Jedi site in BoBF, so there is some story to be told. 

On 7/11/2023 at 9:38 PM, I like pie said:

Seems pretty clear they plan to use the world between worlds to do some re-writing.

I'm curious where the Orange-Sabers come from. They square off with Ahsoka and Sabine, but it also looks like they took on some Imperial holdouts. They must be driven solely by the Force and either balancing it or tipping it in one favor.