• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

I can’t switch back to my pinch zoom mode for my phone this was my grievance before and they fixed it so i for one and hopeful this gets straightened out again. This may have been mentioned but there is now 62 pages so if i missed it i apologize for nothing 🤪

2 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I can’t switch back to my pinch zoom mode for my phone this was my grievance before and they fixed it so i for one and hopeful this gets straightened out again. This may have been mentioned but there is now 62 pages so if i missed it i apologize for nothing 🤪

Those 1.0's in your sig-any chance you could go over what brought em down?  They dont look like 1.0's and I'm a curious fellow.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Those 1.0's in your sig-any chance you could go over what brought em down?  They dont look like 1.0's and I'm a curious fellow.

they are all 10’s good buddy the decimal was a CGC error 😊 

A few have split covers like the AA61 and some just detached. I hunt for low grade lookers (that sounds terrible i’m happily married hahaha!!) 

thanks man 🤟

Just now, gino2paulus2 said:

they are all 10’s good buddy the decimal was a CGC error 😊 

A few have split covers like the AA61 and some just detached. I hunt for low grade lookers (that sounds terrible i’m happily married hahaha!!) 

thanks man 🤟

Greggy would never be smart enough to do something like this!!  (worship)

3 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

that’s another thing though i can’t see sig lines anymore 😥

Ps maybe you could crack em out and list as 9.0s :whistle:
@James J Johnson

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, greggy said:

How much lye does it take to dissolve 10 bodies properly?

I'll see you at high noon-tomorrow.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Ps maybe you could crack em out and list as 9.0s :whistle:

That’s funny you mention that as I started a thread about that in the gold section not too long ago where I found a rare book someone cracked out and listed as better. Not sure how these folks sleep at night!! Here is a book that is as rare as Hens teeth that I personally think presents much nicer than the grade but has a detached cover. Bought this one raw and will probably never ever sell it although Ive have had some nice offers. 

0B86C6E6-4478-4DD2-9C02-6C8968DECD1B.jpeg

1 minute ago, gino2paulus2 said:

That’s funny you mention that as I started a thread about that in the gold section not too long ago where I found a rare book someone cracked out and listed as better. Not sure how these folks sleep at night!! Here is a book that is as rare as Hens teeth that I personally think presents much nicer than the grade but has a detached cover. Bought this one raw and will probably never ever sell it although Ive have had some nice offers. 

0B86C6E6-4478-4DD2-9C02-6C8968DECD1B.jpeg

Maybe you could do the trick of slipping the thin piece of cover back under staple as described by @Buzzetta:idea:
Then list 'er!!

1 minute ago, greggy said:

You sure look angry.

Why don't you chill, man?

WHY DONT YOU #@!@%**@!!
I AM NOT ANGRY I AM CALM!!!