• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Pernts?  I got a strike for even mentioning pernts.

The first rule of pernt club is dont talk abt pernts :makepoint:

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Anyone know how to unfollow someone?  After I follow a person, i can't unfollow when I reclick the button again.  

I think you click on your name....go to manage forum content....click on the members link....click the box by their name on the right and delete. 

xoxo

greggy

Penthouse1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Anyone know how to unfollow a member?  After I follow a member, i can't unfollow when I reclick the button again with the new update.

@comicdonna@skypinkblu

Let's hope they do not make you permanent friends like Tom from Myspace..mstom_400x400.jpg.3e52f3fc6b4490a2183700265ed54cfc.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Brought to you by Krypton Kola and Baby Ruth

7 minutes ago, greggy said:

I think you click on your name....go to manage forum content....click on the members link....click the box by their name on the right and delete. 

xoxo

greggy

Penthouse1.jpg

shot.gif.98de713a77259d203c0ef53e4af5290b.gif

15 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Anyone know how to unfollow a member?  After I follow a member, i can't unfollow when I reclick the button again with the new update.

@comicdonna@skypinkblu

I know a lot less about the forum than I did last week...so maybe just ask a general question. Or tag Greggy...he knows a lot more than I do.

46 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sure seems like this thread is the only potential source of information about what's going on with the boards.  I say "potential" because only a tiny fraction of the posts here are actually about the upgrade, and those that are don't seem to be from people in the know who can provide definitive answers on the status of the upgrade, open issues, and so on.

When images weren't working for a few days, I decided to be patient, and that patience seems to have paid off.  Looks like the images are back.  But there's one other problem that's going to make it really difficult to manage my sales threads.  As far as I can tell, I can't edit my own prior posts, which makes it impossible to mark a book as sold, or update the "recap" post at the top of the thread, etc.  I'm crossing my fingers that this is a known issue and someone is working on it.  But it would be nice to know one way or the other.

Does anybody know?

The edit button is now at the top right of your post indicated by the three marks in that corner.  Just click and 'edit' will come up.  

19 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

@greggy  You are the man!  That fixed it.  Thank you.

Well, he's "A" man.....
Not sure abt "THE" man....

11 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That's how pirates are made. 

Vitamin pencils MIGHT clear that up.
MIGHT.

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

OZ!!!!! Nothing like a show about prison sex..:roflmao:1*pTcZcrueYEYi6G42bL98lA.jpeg.f72622f51232cb4006189ca396edf5ff.jpeg

Never hearda it (shrug)