• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

Just now, greggy said:

Why are you acting like this?  I'm just trying to kill some time. 

-need some lye?

3 minutes ago, greggy said:

Regular sized hogs or the ones in Hannibal?

I hated that book.  What a letdown.  I called it the pig book.  Most of the book was abt pigs.  Then the part at the end where him and clarice ate human brains together and fell in love.  WTH
They changed it in the movie where she refused to eat brains and he chopped off his hand to save her hand-even more absurd.  Then the next book came out-even worse.  I called it the moped book.  Most of the book was young cannibal tooling around on a moped.  :pullhair:

Dude has time to make a brain snack pack after chopping off hand with police on the way so he can share it with kid on plane.  Sounds legit.

1 minute ago, kav said:

I hated that book.  What a letdown.  I called it the pig book.  Most of the book was abt pigs.  Then the part at the end where him and clarice ate human brains together and fell in love.  WTH
They changed it in the movie where she refused to eat brains and he chopped off his hand to save her hand-even more absurd.  Then the next book came out-even worse.  I called it the moped book.  Most of the book was young cannibal tooling around on a moped.  :pullhair:

Spoilers for people who didn't read the book.  Arsewad

Just now, kav said:

Dude has time to make a brain snack pack after chopping off hand with police on the way so he can share it with kid on plane.  Sounds legit.

He was a boy scout in his younger days, fool. 

Thomas Harris writes three outstanding books then 2 utter duds look like they were ghost written by graduate students or something.  

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Guess it depends on the airspeed of an unladen swallow, but if you are going to bury a body.FB_IMG_1603609742672.jpg.41a37f09168c72c32fa78dad3e071a97.jpg

For a Florida Man, you seem to have at least half the intelligence of a regular person. 

Bravo

1 minute ago, greggy said:

Spoilers for people who didn't read the book.  Arsewad

Dolt! You cant spoil something that sucks!!  If anything I saved people from reading that garbage!!  :makepoint:

1 minute ago, kav said:

Thomas Harris writes three outstanding books then 2 utter duds look like they were ghost written by graduate students or something.  

Was the burning man in the wheel chair scene done properly in Manhunter and/or Red Dragon?

2 minutes ago, kav said:

5 minutes ago, kav said:

tenor-6.gif.c6289f16aa7b1337e45ba4bf57488198.gif

1 minute ago, greggy said:

Was the burning man in the wheel chair scene done properly in Manhunter and/or Red Dragon?

yes.  

2 minutes ago, greggy said:

In the books lecter had 6 fingers on left hand and violet eyes.  He used the 6 fingers to distract the guard from seeing the handcuff key in his other hand that he had made from pen cartridge in silence of the lams.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

Dolt! You cant spoil something that sucks!!  If anything I saved people from reading that garbage!!  :makepoint:

Yeah but spare the rod spoil the child. Here no saving anyone from this ..41KTCM1HGQL._SY445_.jpg.22ca31f4004fcec23ee4487c26ad0377.jpg