• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Had a raccoon in attick-I can confirm it will drive you bonkers.

At first I didnt know wut it was-just heard this squeaking and rustling-I thought rats maybe.  Went to youtube to listen to raccoon sounds and THAT WAS IT!!!!!!!!!

Banged on ceiling to try to scare him out-he squeaked like crazy but all I accomplished was dislodging light bulb shade which fell from ceiling and shattered.  Had a devil of a time finding 6" hole replacement-they stopped making em long ago :pullhair:

I was gonna go up in attick to deal with the little ******* but Oaky told me DO NOT DO THAT.
Called raccoon guy instead.

Raccoon guy told me if raccoon had babies-I was in for a world of hurt.  Luckily it was not that.  Just lone Racc that checked into the hotel california any time he liked-

Edited by kav

5 minutes ago, G G ® said:

Why guy? Rocky's pretty good for a raccoon.

I told the raccoon thank you sweet rabbit when he gave me eyeball.

@oakman29 told me the way he deals with raccoons is first he sends in the bees.  
Once the bees have done their job, he merely has to get rid of the bees, and drive away faster than the swarm.

26 minutes ago, kav said:

Banged on ceiling to try to scare him out-he squeaked like crazy but all I accomplished was dislodging light bulb shade which fell from ceiling and shattered.  Had a devil of a time finding 6" hole replacement-they stopped making em long ago :pullhair:

No one cares about your raccoon experience.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

@oakman29 told me the way he deals with raccoons is first he sends in the bees.  
Once the bees have done their job, he merely has to get rid of the bees, and drive away faster than the swarm.

I now give you Henry Winkler.. Covered in Bees..wRoUj6.gif.d0e14506c5477af29b64b5b71d950647.gif

5 minutes ago, greggy said:

No one cares about your raccoon experience.

I liked the Greggy 8000 better :frown: