• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, James J Johnson said:

All of the examples I had cited here had nothing at all to do with cracking, pressing, then resubbing to CGC, getting it back at a higher grade and being sold still slabbed on ebay. All the examples I cted in this thread were books that showed a specific chain of custody. CGCed books bought by the seller, then cracked and sold raw on ebay at grades well in excess of the CGC grades, without disclosing any of that. I have no diea why BeatleBlueCat would even mention a subject of Buying CGC, cracking, pressing, resubbing and then selling still slabbed when all of the examples here are his raw listings, a small portion of what I have filed and ready to compile for mass social media distribution. 

Once again, to be clear, all the cited examples are of CGC graded book cracked and then sold raw at hyper-inflated grades. All of the examples I have that were not posted in this thread, but will be posted on social media, are of the same. Buy CGC, say at 7.5 or 8.0, crack, resell raw at 9.2 to 9.6. 

It’s 100% by design. Met many people in my life that use this tactic of smoke and mirrors to navigate situations when confronted with something uncomfortable..,

Edited by Callaway29

On 9/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, Scootrk said:

Yes hello thats me i crack to press to then send back to CGC for a CGC qualified grade. Usually a lot of 9.6 i turn to 9.8 then turn around and sell that to my loyal ebay customers who are thrilled with owning their 9.8 CGC comic for example. It could 7.5 i find and now that 7.5 is 8.5 because of me. Your welcome guys you appreciate ive been serving your for years and really appreciate all of my customers. Kinda that simple. And no i didn't say i want this totally wiped clear or it would already be done rite. Are we all still here answer is yes. Ppl get off subject real quick

giphy.gif

Edited by sevans1979

On 9/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, Scootrk said:

So short a simple there would be tons of 9.8 not available for sale if there wasnt ppl like me making it happen. So things arent so bad what ppl make it seam to be im happy just not at the moment. I also clean older comics as well give them i nice new shine

Found the QC manager for CGC