• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I would agree, but it currently could cost upwards of $100k for a top tier top census of Action Comics #1 or Detective Comics #27 to be graded and how many lower grade books could you get graded for that? Definitely not defending his position, but more expensive books cost more to grade. 

Remember, he was fine paying 100 bucks because he felt it was worth it.

So why is he complaining about it as well?

On 9/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, Dr. Dank said:

Absolutely, but we aren't talking about that. A declared 2500 dollar book is not an Action 1

True. Couldn't even get a page for that price these days. 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:52 AM, TacosTacosTacosTacos said:

I concur, his posts have instilled a sense of trust and confidence in me that makes me want to purchase an item from him (thumbsu

I was told to always hit the button on you

I've since decided to never hit the button on you

On 9/20/2021 at 10:50 AM, Dr. Dank said:

What 👏 is 👏 your 👏 seller 👏 store 👏 and 👏 or 👏 handle?

👏👏👏

:whistle:

His new ebay seller ID:

taCeulBelteeB

On 9/20/2021 at 10:12 AM, Scootrk said:

Im just trying to get this topic thread going in a positive direction i did apologize for creating stress for you guys on here you win ok im hear to continue learning or helping others on this thread the comic world can be hard for all of us im sure we all could use some advice im not even going to respond to the jokes this thread either starts going in the rite direction or i have no interest until it does. I honestly saying good luck to all of us here. Kryptonite or any1 here i offended in any way i mand up and said my attitude was uncalled for. Im here to figure out how to detect flaws on comics like CGC or ill try calling again today✌

Tell us your store handle

On 9/20/2021 at 7:58 AM, Scootrk said:

So tell me since tons of ppl here are hotshots and like to talk smack if your such pros while you waist your own valuable time do any of your know what CGC uses. Good luck with your collecting guys not sure how you concentrate on your hobby when your F*****G AROUND 24/7. I said i need the god damn info now i have a business to run unlike some ppl here lol. Good luck missing out on the investments because a cgc thread is more important lol. Yeah ok guys laughs on you now youll be crying when you seen a auction end you forgot about lmfao

Often I wonder if the effort of exposing a habitual Scamurai like BeatleBlueCat is worth the effort. I'm typically reminded of the **story Eddie Murphy, as "G", tells about the little girl saving one starfish on a beach filled with thousands of them, and think, "if it saves one fellow forum member or hobbyist from taking that long walk off a short pier, it was worth it". 

But every once in awhile, when I read the plaintive and obvious posts from the Scamurai in question himself, knowing how this is sticking right where it belongs, in his craw, I know that by his mere presence, his business is being impacted by this thread, rightfully so, and that's just an added bonus and confirmation of a job well done. 

That gives me the incentive to carpet bomb all the internet platforms where people buy and sell comics. 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:12 AM, Scootrk said:

Im just trying to get this topic thread going in a positive direction i did apologize for creating stress for you guys on here you win ok im hear to continue learning or helping others on this thread the comic world can be hard for all of us im sure we all could use some advice im not even going to respond to the jokes this thread either starts going in the rite direction or i have no interest until it does. I honestly saying good luck to all of us here. Kryptonite or any1 here i offended in any way i mand up and said my attitude was uncalled for. Im here to figure out how to detect flaws on comics like CGC or ill try calling again today✌

"A positive direction", he says!!!!!! :roflmao: :makepoint: 

What's positive about years of cracking CGC 7.5s and relisting them as raw 9.4s and 9.6s that will only be graded the same 7.5 they were graded in the first place by CGC? Books that are worth 1/3 to 1/2 of what your buyers are paying because of your flim-flam?

What's positive about systematically shilling your auctions? 

The thread already is positive. It's a warning. A positive for potential buyers about exactly what a buyer can expect when they buy from BeatleBlueCat. It's only a negative thread for you because it brings to light your scams with numerous examples. 

Let's start there. Please list all the benefits your buyers experience when they buy a book you list as NM+ that you bought the week before CGC graded 7.5. And list all thepositives of your buyers participating in heavily shilled auctions when you drive their winning bid up 10, 20, 50, sometimes 100% or more. Let's all hear about how positive that is for your unsuspecting victims. 

On 9/20/2021 at 12:54 PM, James J Johnson said:

"A positive direction", he says!!!!!! :roflmao: :makepoint: 

What's positive about years of cracking CGC 7.5s and relisting them as raw 9.4s and 9.6s that will only be graded the same 7.5 they were graded in the first place by CGC? Books that are worth 1/3 to 1/2 of what your buyers are paying because of your flim-flam?

What's positive about systematically shilling your auctions? 

The thread already is positive. It's a warning. A positive for potential buyers about exactly what a buyer can expect when they buy from BeatleBlueCat. It's only a negative thread for you because it brings to light your scams with numerous examples. 

Let's start there. Please list all the benefits your buyers experience when they buy a book you list as NM+ that you bought the week before CGC graded 7.5. And list all thepositives of your buyers participating in heavily shilled auctions when you drive their winning bid up 10, 20, 50, sometimes 100% or more. Let's all hear about how positive that is for your unsuspecting victims. 

Isn't it obvious?  By scamming suckers out of their money, he's really doing them a service by providing them a life lesson on not being suckers, e.g. giving said suckers "a education".  Frankly, we should all be grateful to ScootCat for being so dedicated to improving the lives of hobbyists.  So what if he deceitfully makes a whole bunch of money along the way?  "A education" ain't free you know!!!

On 9/20/2021 at 2:29 PM, mattn792 said:

Isn't it obvious?  By scamming suckers out of their money, he's really doing them a service by providing them a life lesson on not being suckers, e.g. giving said suckers "a education".  Frankly, we should all be grateful to ScootCat for being so dedicated to improving the lives of hobbyists.  So what if he deceitfully makes a whole bunch of money along the way?  "A education" ain't free you know!!!

He is jus trieing to do the rite thing @mattn792

On 9/20/2021 at 12:12 PM, Scootrk said:

Um.......huh? Hard to read your posts or take you seriously when you put 50 run-on sentences into one post with hardly any punctuation whatsoever. 

Also, the bi-polar nature of your various posts just feed the belief that we can't believe anything you say.

Are you planning to answer anyone's question about your store handle? Might help your credibility.....a little.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:56 PM, Motor City Rob said:

when you put 50 run-on sentences into one post with hardly any punctuation.

That's the "if you put 100 monkeys with typewriters in a room for long enough, eventually you'll get Hamlet" infinite monkey theorem", applied here, that Scoots/BBC will eventually post something to help his credibility rise from 0.0 to 0.1 . hm