• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2021 at 6:07 AM, Scootrk said:

So like i said from the beginning this fn thread dont help any1 does it so why is every1 getting all pist off on some1 who is pist the F off already. Ppl say CGC dont care well obviously a few of u got real pist anytime i mentioned CGC. I dont see this thread helping any1 to be prevented on ebay this is a CGC site so here's some advice to CGC since they dont care, TAKE DOWN YOUR FN THREAD IF ITS SUCH A FN PROBLEM YOU GOT THAT DONT GET PIST OFF ITS YOUR THREAD AND DEAL WITH IT I DONT SEE CGC DOING S**T about it and this thread is going to keep getting pist off posts. And tell you truth CGC aint perfect and makes mistakes constantly so ill say it again keep your god damn nose outa ppl post if you dont like it and your own thread. Seen ppl getting puffy over no reason you'll have 5,000 more posts you dont like deal with it you gonna get on here and try pick a fight instead of help out you'll lose business or worse. Stupid a** fn thread that just pisses ppl the f**k off just take ot the F**k down whats it doing if im here in the 1st place. Fn world went stupid 

hm  Sootrk, you seem to go from apologetic to angry very quickly.

This thread is about beatlebluecat and is a way to warn people about his dishonest business model.  Perhaps you could start your own thread rather than destroy and lock this valuable thread

On 9/19/2021 at 6:40 AM, Scootrk said:

You ppl do know people find this thread after its already a problem. They dont see this thread before the situation happens. Hello any1 home? Dont look like ppl get the drift it must snow some more like wow yeah hello again

Some people google ebay sellers before buying from them.  If you google beatlebearcat this thread pops up.

On 9/19/2021 at 7:55 AM, Scootrk said:

What man no im not why would i buy my own books and post them and mack on myself? And who here is reporting any1 not me thats whyi said when ppl get here it looks like a circus act then those ppl are probably reporting whoever. And my hands are way to big to type on a stupid little keyboard if any1 cant figure out the bad grammer. Hey theres James whats up James! Lets ask James was there a problem on this thread before me? Think that answer is yes. Anyway good luck to all you collectors more great sellers are now doing the same as me say who cares the comic aint my problem just get rid of it. I think im done here ppl dont read

Big hands.  That explains a great deal.  King kong has joined the boards.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, thehumantorch said:

hm  Sootrk, you seem to go from apologetic to angry very quickly.

This thread is about beatlebluecat and is a way to warn people about his dishonest business model.  Perhaps you could start your own thread rather than destroy and lock this valuable thread

The first part is some of what lead to the earlier mention of concussion / TBI . 

I definitely agree the focus should be on warning about BeatleBlueCat and his dishonesty.  

Even though I originally came here to read the warning.  I found myself drawn into the Saga of Scootrk. 

851329506_200(12).gif.0f0146d3190c29d45d64ec9cfb5a24d4.gif

On 9/19/2021 at 8:07 AM, Scootrk said:

So like i said from the beginning this fn thread dont help any1 does it so why is every1 getting all pist off on some1 who is pist the F off already. Ppl say CGC dont care well obviously a few of u got real pist anytime i mentioned CGC. I dont see this thread helping any1 to be prevented on ebay this is a CGC site so here's some advice to CGC since they dont care, TAKE DOWN YOUR FN THREAD IF ITS SUCH A FN PROBLEM YOU GOT THAT DONT GET PIST OFF ITS YOUR THREAD AND DEAL WITH IT I DONT SEE CGC DOING S**T about it and this thread is going to keep getting pist off posts. And tell you truth CGC aint perfect and makes mistakes constantly so ill say it again keep your god damn nose outa ppl post if you dont like it and your own thread. Seen ppl getting puffy over no reason you'll have 5,000 more posts you dont like deal with it you gonna get on here and try pick a fight instead of help out you'll lose business or worse. Stupid a** fn thread that just pisses ppl the f**k off just take ot the F**k down whats it doing if im here in the 1st place. Fn world went stupid 

@ComicConnoisseur ?

On 9/19/2021 at 7:59 AM, Scootrk said:

Thanks because i have no problem with the cases at cgc or anything else or any1. i tried to finish saying i like the cases in my opinion because im a pro and cracking them to press them so ppl can have a higher grade and cgc got paid now twice to grade that book i love to support cgc and thats extra money besides the books that sent in raw grade to support them im a huge fan of cgc i luv them so im happy. I got upset i thought the thread was about this topic some1 had mentioned it first not me i thought that was the title sorry again for getting off topic. I would wish the best for cgc and all sellers even if i loose money it is what it is and every1 makes mistakes so i dont even have anything against any seller. Restoration is hard to detect and sellers may not even know they sold a restored. Its really no1 fault

Except that when you're a seller with a proven track record; not suspected, but visually confirmed, of cracking slabs and then relisting them raw at grades sometimes many tiks higher than the CGC (or other) grade, it shouldn't be difficult to detect restoration since CGC (or other) has already done that for you, unless you can't tell the difference between blue and purple, and you're completely illiterate. Crack out a restored book, sell it as unrestored, and chances are slim to none that "a mistake" had anything to do with it when the buyer gets that book back with a purple label. No seller needs to be a restoration detection wizard if CGC (or other) has already been there and done that. 

Edited by James J Johnson

On 9/19/2021 at 7:59 AM, Scootrk said:

Thanks because i have no problem with the cases at cgc or anything else or any1. i tried to finish saying i like the cases in my opinion because im a pro and cracking them to press them so ppl can have a higher grade and cgc got paid now twice to grade that book i love to support cgc and thats extra money besides the books that sent in raw grade to support them im a huge fan of cgc i luv them so im happy. I got upset i thought the thread was about this topic some1 had mentioned it first not me i thought that was the title sorry again for getting off topic. I would wish the best for cgc and all sellers even if i loose money it is what it is and every1 makes mistakes so i dont even have anything against any seller. Restoration is hard to detect and sellers may not even know they sold a restored. Its really no1 fault

Wait...

This guy cracks and presses books?

Edited by MR SigS

On 9/19/2021 at 5:34 AM, Scootrk said:

Hey guys lets start a thread that ppl still come back to years later because the thread aint doing s**t to prevent s**t. Maybe im the only 1 who can see that. Like seriously causing a lot of problems over threads that dont fix $**t. A big wake up call to this thread

Gee Willikers. Who else, aside from BeatleBlueCat himself, would take such umbrage to this thread, and work so hard to see it expunged? Is the purpose of Scoot's posts really difficult for anyone here to figure out? This thread is obviously a bit of a sticky wicket, impacting his sales to the unsuspecting. Good. By his mere presence, and efforts to have the thread erased, this was such a job well done, having the intended effect, warning buyers of his M.O., that I' going to take this info to all the platforms, including Youtube. A social media blitz. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I have accounts on all of them. I just never use them because I'm not a social media gadfly. Now I will be.  I was done with BBC. Now I'm not. More people need to be informed of the info in this thread and far, far, far, far more of the purchases and sales of this seller that I've compiled.  

On 9/19/2021 at 1:52 PM, James J Johnson said:

Gee Willikers. Who else, aside from BeatleBlueCat himself, would take such umbrage to this thread, and work so hard to see it expunged? Is the purpose of Scoot's posts really difficult for anyone here to figure out? This thread is obviously a bit of a sticky wicket, impacting his sales to the unsuspecting. Good. By his mere presence, and efforts to have the thread erased, this was such a job well done, having the intended effect, warning buyers of his M.O., that I' going to take this info to all the platforms, including Youtube. A social media blitz. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I have accounts on all of them. I just never use them because I'm not a social media gadfly. Now I will be.  I was done with BBC. Now I'm not. More people need to be informed of the info in this thread and far, far, far, far more of the purchases and sales of this seller that I've compiled.  

1267492037_200w-1(2).gif.044585c6894959e9119612d995f436c3.gif

On 9/19/2021 at 12:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1267492037_200w-1(2).gif.044585c6894959e9119612d995f436c3.gif

The work is already done. Damning too. What of it that's presented in this thread is a very small sample of the whole picture. Just a taste on the tip of the tongue. And ebay/paypal have records of all the purchases and all of the sales. And though the names of the buyers are semi-shielded (not from me or anybody else who knows how to unscramble them), nothing ever disappears from the net. What can't be seen on the web is there on the dark and/or deep web. . .