• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, lizards2 said:

LOL - I can pretty much tell you which boardies have dogs by the hair in the packaging, tape, and comic sleeves.

But the worst, or maybe the funniest, are the human pubes that are occasionally included..., 😀

Some people collect hair.. (shrug)

May be the next thing CGC certifies and grades.. 

Spoiler

20210921_140957.thumb.jpg.086aed5bfd63dda13ea2d7f394ed01d9.jpg

On 9/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, lizards2 said:

LOL - I can pretty much tell you which boardies have dogs by the hair in the packaging, tape, and comic sleeves.

But the worst, or maybe the funniest, are the human pubes that are occasionally included..., 😀

:whatthe:

On 9/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 9/21/2021 at 11:49 AM, Scootrk said:

This post is about grades and after that comment good luck to you all you can find the same info i can. Wish u all best of luck i dont need this ppl are talking about under grade all over the place yes. Bye ladies and gentlemen best wishes

but that's not "what this thread is about!" (shrug)

Sorry to see you go?

You big meanie head!

Side note, I see at least 1 more post after that one, so you did not shoo them away.  Would be funny the board greeter became the board good-byer too! lol

On 9/21/2021 at 2:28 PM, Crops068 said:

You big meanie head!

Side note, I see at least 1 more post after that one, so you did not shoo them away.  Would be funny the board greeter became the board good-byer too! lol

vitameatavegamin-ilove-lucy.gif

On 9/21/2021 at 2:59 PM, october said:

You know, I go out of my way to include a personal touch with every DC purchase, and this is the thanks I get. 

20210921_153350.jpg.7e9ff72474347883b920d94e703d26e0.jpg

I find that statement very disturbing, and upsetting in my delicate condition. I'm going to have to hump that button buster.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f2120a4ca6745ffd69

On 9/21/2021 at 1:56 PM, DR.X said:

I find that statement very disturbing, and upsetting in my delicate condition. I'm going to have to hump that button buster.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f2120a4ca6745ffd69

You just can't handle the truth. :sumo:

On 9/21/2021 at 11:32 PM, Scootrk said:

Nor do they help when i called again and if any1 thinks im going to another thread to find info it'll be the same damn circus act. I dont think that thread has the damn answer i asked anyway does it. No it dont

What's your store name?

On 9/22/2021 at 12:32 AM, Scootrk said:

Nor do they help when i called again and if any1 thinks im going to another thread to find info it'll be the same damn circus act. I dont think that thread has the damn answer i asked anyway does it. No it dont

Its just.

This thread is about "scams" and a certain type of scam, it appears because your posting in this thread that your defending said scam. Because of that, no one is going to write back seriously because no one wants to somehow help a scam.

If you went to the link I gave you to talk about a simple grading criteria, you may have met some more sensible ready to help folk.

But no one can help you In this thread, except now when I'm helping you doh!