• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2021 at 12:09 AM, Scootrk said:
On 9/19/2021 at 12:02 AM, Scootrk said:

O ok im in my own world thinking avoid me now at all cost you will get ripped off starting next month. Then figured i start the thread saying how many ppl here went from great sellers to now i dont give a . Easy way out that works and mess who knows maybe its a lesson ill make more. Every1 gonna hate me

I got mint comics for sale they are all mint every1 of them lol

20210919_001420.jpg.bd05730ab292134a6ec9010dac627455.jpg

On 9/18/2021 at 11:02 PM, Scootrk said:

O ok im in my own world thinking avoid me now at all cost you will get ripped off starting next month. Then figured i start the thread saying how many ppl here went from great sellers to now i dont give a . Easy way out that works and mess who knows maybe its a lesson ill make more. Every1 gonna hate me

Nobody hates you

On 9/19/2021 at 8:07 AM, Scootrk said:

So like i said from the beginning this fn thread dont help any1 does it so why is every1 getting all pist off on some1 who is pist the F off already. Ppl say CGC dont care well obviously a few of u got real pist anytime i mentioned CGC. I dont see this thread helping any1 to be prevented on ebay this is a CGC site so here's some advice to CGC since they dont care, TAKE DOWN YOUR FN THREAD IF ITS SUCH A FN PROBLEM YOU GOT THAT DONT GET PIST OFF ITS YOUR THREAD AND DEAL WITH IT I DONT SEE CGC DOING S**T about it and this thread is going to keep getting pist off posts. And tell you truth CGC aint perfect and makes mistakes constantly so ill say it again keep your god damn nose outa ppl post if you dont like it and your own thread. Seen ppl getting puffy over no reason you'll have 5,000 more posts you dont like deal with it you gonna get on here and try pick a fight instead of help out you'll lose business or worse. Stupid a** fn thread that just pisses ppl the f**k off just take ot the F**k down whats it doing if im here in the 1st place. Fn world went stupid 

Want to have a thread deleted off the CGC boards? Call the 1 800 number and threaten legal action. That is how Lex Ledger got his thread removed which only showed how he was bragging about stealing from a comic book store and didn't care about the consequences but hey, now hes on a Smallville podcast and selling statues so the CGC boards is no place to besmudge his name.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:39 AM, mattn792 said:

As is being talked about in general discussion, it seems these days it’s easier to catch a case here than it is to catch a cold.

I am sure this will now end my streak...but I have never gotten a point nor a warning. I give people grief when appropriate, I mask, and enjoy poking the bear too. But what are you people doing getting suspended and warned etc? Just be a nice person, or pretend to be one on-line. Why give yourself stress and grief...let it go, play it off and move on.

3mm75o.jpg

seriously, it effin' embarassing!

I'll tell you what's at risk now and what the thread definitely does NOT need. A lock. This seller's practices need to be front and center. A warning of what to expect. And if I were the seller, I'd use my clandestine forum ID to try to cause as much disruption to it as possible to see it locked down. Just be aware that's always a distinct possibility. That the forum member throwing angst CGC's way or being overtly argumentative might be an effort to lock it down. Not saying that's the case here, but simply a possibility and food for thought. 

On 9/19/2021 at 9:25 AM, James J Johnson said:

I'll tell you what's at risk now and what the thread definitely does NOT need. A lock. This seller's practices need to be front and center. A warning of what to expect. And if I were the seller, I'd use my clandestine forum ID to try to cause as much disruption to it as possible to see it locked down. Just be aware that's always a distinct possibility. That the forum member throwing angst CGC's way or being overtly argumentative might be an effort to lock it down. Not saying that's the case here, but simply a possibility and food for thought. 

I would expect the thread can get wiped clean and still stay here to warn people of the bluecat

On 9/19/2021 at 8:21 AM, Bird said:

I am sure this will now end my streak...but I have never gotten a point nor a warning. I give people grief when appropriate, I mask, and enjoy poking the bear too. But what are you people doing getting suspended and warned etc? Just be a nice person, or pretend to be one on-line. Why give yourself stress and grief...let it go, play it off and move on.

3mm75o.jpg

seriously, it effin' embarassing!

Mods notified.  :devil: