• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2021 at 10:29 PM, Scootrk said:

Ill start a company like Halo rite guys use your brains just a little lol. Kidding me. And i dont have the same respect for CGC as i used to because they dont get on their thread to help ppl they rather talk s**t like im stupid and don't know about 5 ppl get on here and chew ppl out

If you're looking for help from CGC, or from forum members, for a CGC-related issue, this is not the thread for you. The only thing that this thread has to do with CGC is that CGC graded books are being crack out and resold raw at hyper inflated grades. That's it. It's not a question and answer thread about CGC practices and policies. There are plenty of ways to get that kind of help OTHER than this thread, which is not. 

this-is-not-the-thread-you-are-looking-for.jpg

On 9/22/2021 at 12:12 AM, Scootrk said:

CGC WHEN THEY GET ON THEIR OWN THREAD TOPIC AND GET PIST AT ALL THE COMMENTS PPL SAY. THEIR REPLY WE DON'T LIKE THOSE TALKS AROUND HERE THEN MULTIPLE PPL GET ALL STRESSED OUT LOL

You do lots of drugs? Can you speak and write in English?

On 9/22/2021 at 7:28 AM, Scootrk said:

this site like i said last time too i dont think any thread is helping any1 or maybe just a little can see its a big waist of my F**ckin time and who owns this thread thats cgc so cgc go F**k yourself hows that sound

Tell us how you really feel. ^^

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wwgq9lmfzr7ltmr7gh

Edited by DR.X

On 9/22/2021 at 7:20 AM, Scootrk said:

Exactly i dont need this thread bunch of brain deads on here like i said i dont need your F*****n a***holes help anyway you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons acting like fools go f**k off and keep playing around on your pathetic website

On 9/22/2021 at 7:25 AM, Scootrk said:

F**ckin insufficiently_thoughtful_persons here its about sending a F**ckin book back to the seller if it was cracked open and you guys didnt check your work by finding flaws before sending to cgc you F**ckin air heads

Just stop posting. You’re embarrassing yourself. Move 

https://tenor.com/view/the-goon-star-wars-stormtrooper-move-along-move-gif-12464798

Edited by sevans1979
Couldn’t get gif to work

On 9/22/2021 at 10:25 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

5 pages went poof.

lol so not surprised but it seems I missed some good theater...

On 9/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Only if you enjoy reading incoherent ramblings.

It's my jam.