• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDER WOMAN 3 directed by Patty Jenkins (TBD)
5 5

182 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2022 at 8:00 PM, Artboy99 said:

one of the worst movies I have seen, and I have seen Apex.

I haven't even heard of Apex but I think WW84 and any bad movie work well together.

One of the worst movies I've seen and I've seen...

Ishtar

Bonfire of the Vanities

Catwoman

Legend of the Lone Ranger

The Eternals

:roflmao:

Edited by grendelbo

On 5/28/2022 at 9:07 PM, grendelbo said:

I haven't even heard of Apex but I think WW84 and any bad movie work well together.

One of the movies I've seen and I've seen...

Ishtar

Bonfire of the Vanities

Catwoman

Legend of the Lone Ranger

The Eternals

:roflmao:

On 5/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, ▫️ said:

Snyder and some guy named Heinberg wrote the story for Wonder Woman while Patty Jenkins wrote WW84. They should let Snyder write and direct WW3 but I believe Jenkins is confirmed to be handling those duties again.

Just let him oversee the themes and ideas being written. He's not a great writer himself, but I think it's clear that he's fantastic at story-boarding a consistent narrative with story and action being planned-out accordingly.

On 10/7/2022 at 7:22 PM, media_junkie said:

See, after seeing Wonder Woman, I was jazzed for Wonder Woman 2, however after the total garbage that was WW84 I have no desire to see a third Wonder Woman.

On 4/19/2022 at 6:46 PM, media_junkie said:

You tricked me on WW2, I will not make the same mistake on WW3.  I will not be seeing WW3 for at least a couple weeks after opening to see/read the reviews.  God, WW2 was a big old dump.

hm

:baiting:

On 11/9/2022 at 11:08 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

I am guessing that's from Super Friends 25.

You are correct!

The Super Friends #25 (1979).

Super_Friens_25_Cvr.thumb.jpg.a26a2b4fbb3ef1df0a9b442b24be79c1.jpg

Super_Friens_25_Pg8.thumb.jpg.1368e720b722df768ebd7fb20d0c4165.jpg

On 11/11/2022 at 1:56 PM, Captainwonder said:

thank you. i’ll have to check it out. i didn’t know she appeared in the super friends comic.

Sorry I didn't catch that question sooner. :cheers:

On 4/19/2022 at 6:46 PM, media_junkie said:

You tricked me on WW2, I will not make the same mistake on WW3.  I will not be seeing WW3 for at least a couple weeks after opening to see/read the reviews.  God, WW2 was a big old dump.

I know right? Like supes, bats and spidey never had a bad movie? Wait I guess they’re  had a few… but WW one bad one and she’s done? Ever see the 80s, & 90s cap? Pretty bad.