• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Not really forgotten when it gets recognized twice by the CW shows.

Brandon_Routh_Supes.thumb.jpg.7a1425cd65cc4f2028fd05a52e8dbd34.jpg

SupermanLoisActionComics.png.7d83a881a4accea56961d0d810da04a9.png

Well the second image yes the first is more of the kingdom come character.since the bruce Wayne exoskeleton and all,but wow you spoiled me something here is it from superman lois?

On 3/5/2021 at 5:31 PM, Bird said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfBs1AkqEWJVh7Hi7IFE1

Okay, I rarely need much encouragement!

Actors I never was too crazy about before I saw this movie and love them after. And Dennis Farina at his best.

insufficiently_thoughtful_person number one put insufficiently_thoughtful_person number two on the phone 

Just now, Namtak said:

Is that the begening of episode one?

Yup. Rather than getting buried in the origin story all over again, they wanted to get right to Clark Kent as a married man and father. But ensure to honor the lore and backstory before diving in.

10 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Yup. Rather than getting buried in the origin story all over again, they wanted to get right to Clark Kent as a married man and father. But ensure to honor the lore and backstory before diving in.

Great thats the thing with me i dont have any streaming services,i wait till it go into blu ray,im old fashioned that way so theres a lot of stuff ive never seen cause they keep it on stream only

depositphotos_177055414-stock-illustration-crying-sad-emoticon-emoji-smiley.jpg

Edited by Namtak

20 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Wizards ,young audience might have dificulty with that one due to the animation being on small budget and all,still it was imaginative.

bakshi.jpeg

I really liked the animation back then. It definitely was imaginative. 

Sticking with the animation.  Here are a couple. 20210310_180556.thumb.jpg.dd3f64e1d5daa64b366f8e3b78f005cd.jpg20210310_180633.thumb.jpg.2a33fa760292a746ae8d9b8e558e8401.jpg

3 hours ago, Namtak said:

Hey @Bird send one our way:popcorn:

sure thing! Forgive me if any are repeats, I was thinking of adding some of these earlier

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGWZ3DYWLabE36KRlYy34

I believe this was started as Spielberg's student film? Nevertheless, I think it is his first feature and is a great psychological thriller.

and how about some early Burt Reynolds. For fun go with the OG, not the Sandler remake

Longest_yard_1974.jpg

before Clint did bare knuckle brawling with his ourang-outang there was this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzx2aLUfPisb_vjy5nkzI

and here is one I bet no one has seen but I enjoyed a lot back in the day

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFijLuQFCbSs8JPNZiOYN