• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

I have to mention this gem because my génération or younger dont know that one too much and if theres ever was a western worth watching this one is on the top list.i say that cause i was in theatre watching John wick 3 and theres an hommage to it,in the row near me none noticed it when memtionned

1*gpIvMBHWCqXVZZtBK0RO0g.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m not the rope toting Charlie Bronson wannabe 

What's the deal with you and rope? :roflmao: 

Part 2 was also good. 

And now that you mention it yes most of Charlie Bronson's movies and this one with Tom Hardy. MV5BZGYwYzdkYmYtYTIzOC00OWU3LWFkOTAtYTFjZTY0MDE4M2VkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyNjg4NjE0._V1_.jpg.cca4844b6301adbd4f6e99c2fedc26e0.jpg

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

What's the deal with you and rope? :roflmao: 

Part 2 was also good. 

And now that you mention it yes most of Charlie Bronson's movies and this one with Tom Hardy. MV5BZGYwYzdkYmYtYTIzOC00OWU3LWFkOTAtYTFjZTY0MDE4M2VkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyNjg4NjE0._V1_.jpg.cca4844b6301adbd4f6e99c2fedc26e0.jpg

Tom hardy is the man ! Loved Charlie Bronson in “White Buffalo” and the basis for the Punisher “ Death Wish”..

Boondocks pt 2 always made me nervous it would ruin The greatness of 1 ...so I avoided it 

2 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Tom hardy is the man ! Loved Charlie Bronson in “White Buffalo” and the basis for the Punisher “ Death Wish”..

Boondocks pt 2 always made me nervous it would ruin The greatness of 1 ...so I avoided it 

No theres a great seen with a fork lift lol

4 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Loved Charlie Bronson in “White Buffalo” and the basis for the Punisher “ Death Wish”..

that white buffalo charges and charges and charges and charges and charges and charges and charges

a grittier movie than you would expect with these two but the 1970s were an interesting time in film

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROpmED7ZbW_YX-wG5iOOr

Did I do Nobody's Fool? Or Hudsucker Proxy? Good later Paul Newman movies worth watching but if you think they are his best that ...well.."what we have here is failure to communicate"

71M6T35AY5L.gif

I could go Paul Newman all day long

220px-Slap_shot_movie_poster.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNes84-vlZBGH4dRclzB9

that one, again, is not a movie star role...when he kisses Piper Laurie and she tells him to stop, he wants it too much...well I didn't understand that when I was a wee lad but I sure do now!

another GREAT movie

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3kHhjLq9ObF3A4kcfqHA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT86FFUzmA_nw03vFgLRoT

10 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Italian giallo / horror - part of Fulci’s gates of hell trilogy - campy and obscure - but fantastically gory ! 

I have not seen that either. I’ll have to check it out 

21 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I do understand avoiding a sequel, but it is good.