• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

@G G ® ™ @wombat

I read all comments and pages.  Long before Polonsky incident.

He is guilty of multiple offenses here and outside the chat board (I have seen them too).

Here is the list:

Harassment
Threats
Unsolicited emails and calls (he tried to buy my books or sell his books to me)
Violations of CGC board rules
Unethical approaches
Encroachments
Manipulations
Breaching
Taunting
Frauds
Interference
Attempted to start an insurrection against CGC company
Abuse of privileges

I believe there are more.

I know that most everyone has seen this already.  Many times, but for those that have not this is one of the books that has made its rounds since Dylan first posted and sold it. ( as a 8.0 raw, case was made as a joke about how truly bad and far off this was) 

971361796_GiggleComic3.jpg.76104897765de00b1118db8c726d2c75.jpg

I had never seen that. 

Years ago, Fleemarquette made a spoof book for @greggy. It was given it to him at a forum dinner. I probably had a glass of wine, it looked really good, I didn't even realize it was a fake for a few minutes...and it was dark in the restaurant.

What was the history with that label?

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I had never seen that. 

Years ago, Fleemarquette made a spoof book for @greggy. It was given it to him at a forum dinner. I probably had a glass of wine, it looked really good, I didn't even realize it was a fake for a few minutes...and it was dark in the restaurant.

It's not real.  Someone just photo shopped that image to make fun of the raw Giggle comic that Dylan sold as an 8.0 copy on eBay.

Edited by Domo Arigato

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

I had never seen that. 

That was a quick mock up by me that was made based on comments from his initail thread about that book. 

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I know that most everyone has seen this already.  Many times, but for those that have not this is one of the books that has made its rounds since Dylan first posted and sold it. ( as a 8.0 raw, case was made as a joke about how truly bad and far off this was) 

971361796_GiggleComic3.jpg.76104897765de00b1118db8c726d2c75.jpg

There are only two reasons why that book could conceivably be graded as an 8.

1. You can't grade a comic book to literally save your life.

2. Fraud.

1 minute ago, G G ® ™ said:

There are only two reasons why that book could conceivably be graded as an 8.

1. You can't grade a comic book to literally save your life.

2. Fraud.

Dont forget grading by touch a la Daredevil.

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That was a quick mock up by me that was made based on comments from his initail thread about that book. 

:foryou: Well in that case, it's cute.

I missed almost all of the early antics I suppose.

Note that when I created that was while we were all discussing the horrid grade and the auction was running. Dylan at the time was trying to defend his grading and lashing out at any of us that offered our opinions. I made the mock up of the label and case, but just copied the scan directly from ebay over the case, as not to tamper with his original image he posted of it.