• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I forgot Jerry Orbach was in this. 

I used to watch this film over and over with my little boy many years ago. He was obsessed with Aladdin and AATKOT. I think I know the -script by heart still....well, maybe.

Orbach was wonderful as the baddie.

Just now, greggy said:

I watched the youtube clip of every time it was used by Michael Scott. 

CLASSIC.
The one where he was in HR and the lady read the transcript!  That's WHAT she said lol 

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

:foryou: Well in that case, it's cute.

I missed almost all of the early antics I suppose.

Thank you. Had a few joke books. Love Fleas.. :cloud9:

Did one for the stan lee thread where people were saying he signed everything and other complained about fakes and others about NR.. so they got.. 

Spoiler

cgc2.thumb.jpg.5c0fc384d498ca5116eaa4da97486328.jpgcgc3(1).jpg.d53c9fecfc2dbab7eb20e51bf09a55e1.jpg

Also did a few Greggy books as well. 

P.S. :foryou: Greggy 

Xoxo 

A.K.A The Irrelevant One. 

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

Hey Kav, let you know I hate that word "Dumb".  I am deaf but I am not dumb.

'That audio impaired, intellectually challenged young man sure plays a mean pinball', probably wouldn't have been a hit.

Although the PC crowd would have lapped it up.

15 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
26 minutes ago, Superman2006 said:

Just to be clear, I wouldn't expect you to take action solely on how I or any other individual person thinks something should be done. I was just stating my opinion, and throwing it out there to see what others thought. I realize that you can't have a rule for everything, and opinions can vary.

I understand that....which is why I mentioned that, if someone feels that strongly about it, they are welcome to start a poll to see what others think.

If that poll gets a majority vote, then I would be happy to delete all of this and someone else would be welcome to deal with it.

I put a big notation in red at the top of the first post in this thread letting everyone know Dylan is currently suspended and when his suspension will end.  I also noted that the poll was extended to give Dylan 3 full days to reply in this thread in his own defense if anyone wishes to wait for him to do that before voting.  Dylan's own actions got him suspended.  He will have an opportunity to reply in this thread before the poll ends.  That's as fair as this particular thread is going to get.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to single you out, or suggest you did anything wrong by starting the poll when you did; as far as I know you didn't even know Dylan was suspended when you started the poll.   I really don't feel that strongly about it - I don't usually spend much time reading anything in the probation section, so I won't be starting a poll. I just thought I'd throw out my two cents for those more in tune with probation / HoS stuff to see if my thought was worth considering (which I did at the risk of being called a nit-picker, and navel gazer, lol).  In hindsight, I probably should have thrown out my question in the Hall of Shame and Probation Rules Discussion Thread. Sorry about that.  :sorry:

1 minute ago, G G ® ™ said:

'That audio impaired, intellectually challenged young man sure plays a mean pinball', probably wouldn't have been a hit.

Understood.  Avoid the misinterpretation. All I can say.

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Man burned through those reactions today..

You did what you wanted!

3 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

'That audio impaired, intellectually challenged mute young man sure plays a mean pinball', probably wouldn't have been a hit.

1 minute ago, Superman2006 said:

(which I did at the risk of being called a nit-picker, and navel gazer, lol).

lol. No offense meant against you personally I assure you. I insult with complete impartiality.

4 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Man burned through those reactions today..

I use loads but never burn 'em out. I think I have a limitless supply, or I am the Emoji God, I like the sound of that. :acclaim: 

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:makepoint:

Stay Conic ! Vitamin Pencil Man.:roflmao:

Vitamin pencils are key to tight grading and keeping your books conic.