• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order delivered on 1st of March, still not entered

21 posts in this topic

Anyone in the same situation as well? 25 days already, and tomorrow will be the end of this week's working days.. They told me that they are processing order between 3/1 to 3/22 this week. But still nothing on my submission page.

I had a 163 card Bulk submission also delivered on 3/1/21, it was marked received 3/23. It really is just a matter of what random box they pickup and mark received I guess. I consider myself lucky, good luck to your order. 

1 hour ago, Captmorgan7288 said:

March standard submission sent and still not showing also. No need for panic. I changed tactics and sent standard because of the rate people are getting them back. I know ill get these standards before my Jan. Feb. Or March economy submissions.

My economy sub show up yesterday with my WK and EX order.  Considered changing it from economy to standard, but it's 112 cards sub, I don't plan to sell them so no point for me to pay $700+ extra to get them back quicker.

2 hours ago, SilentMonkee said:

My economy sub show up yesterday with my WK and EX order.  Considered changing it from economy to standard, but it's 112 cards sub, I don't plan to sell them so no point for me to pay $700+ extra to get them back quicker.

Id probably upgrade to standard unless you dont want them back this year lol. Not even joking but any bulk/economy that was sent in after January is going to take forever to get back. They are extremely low priority compared to standard. All my standard subs have been coming back within a month. My 12/7 bulk took 3 months to come back, which was like 60-70 business days. TAT's are about to get worse, like really bad due to PSA shutting down. 

Its strange how a few more bucks will get them to actually work on your cards but it just is what it is at the moment.

11 hours ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Id probably upgrade to standard unless you dont want them back this year lol. Not even joking but any bulk/economy that was sent in after January is going to take forever to get back. They are extremely low priority compared to standard. All my standard subs have been coming back within a month. My 12/7 bulk took 3 months to come back, which was like 60-70 business days. TAT's are about to get worse, like really bad due to PSA shutting down. 

Its strange how a few more bucks will get them to actually work on your cards but it just is what it is at the moment.

That’s $700 he could use to acquire more collectibles though, or invest, or spend elsewhere. Seeing as every other grading company is taking just as long, I say waiting it out is still the best option. 

1 hour ago, C2N0 said:

That’s $700 he could use to acquire more collectibles though, or invest, or spend elsewhere. Seeing as every other grading company is taking just as long, I say waiting it out is still the best option. 

Thats money that will be stuck for months. Your going to lose money on not being able to resell it. Its dead money.

Thats exactly why I paid and cut the line. Yeah, I can wait 6 months, or I can just turn this stuff over and move on with my life. It sucks that CGC has essential upped their prices for reasonable service, but thats what it is. Wait an eternity or pay at least 20 bucks a card to get it back in a month. Since with bulk/economy, there is virtually no real time table. It says 110 days today, but truck loads of bulk are coming and god knows what will happen with the TAT's then. Pull out while you can IMO. 

I don't need it them back.  I am not a pokemon card collector nor a seller, I found a few boxes of 1st edition base set at home while cleaning up last month.  I want to get them graded and leave them for my kids as a way of off the book wealth transfer.  I have to send in about 1200 cards to grade this year, so doesn't hurt to spread out the cost, close to $20k to get them graded.  I have 11 more months to sub 600 more cards so I don't have to renew my membership!  I don't have much of dead money in it, just the couple hundreds I spent on the cards back in 1999, the money I have to spend to buy 1200 card saver 1 to put the cards in to submit is more than double that, the grading cost is the dead money going forward.  Maybe I will sell enough to offset the grading cost, then use the grading cost to write off gain from selling.

48 minutes ago, SilentMonkee said:

I don't need it them back.  I am not a pokemon card collector nor a seller, I found a few boxes of 1st edition base set at home while cleaning up last month.  I want to get them graded and leave them for my kids as a way of off the book wealth transfer.  I have to send in about 1200 cards to grade this year, so doesn't hurt to spread out the cost, close to $20k to get them graded.  I have 11 more months to sub 600 more cards so I don't have to renew my membership!  I don't have much of dead money in it, just the couple hundreds I spent on the cards back in 1999, the money I have to spend to buy 1200 card saver 1 to put the cards in to submit is more than double that, the grading cost is the dead money going forward.  Maybe I will sell enough to offset the grading cost, then use the grading cost to write off gain from selling.

That seems silly that you care about 700 when your sitting on 5-6 figures worth of cards. And IMO, betting on Pokemon being relevant 30+ years from now is also risky. We dont know if it will ever be hot like it is right now. Just saying that your kinda gambling even when your largely already ahead. Its like you just won the lottery yet your buying more lotto tickets lol.

Edited by geraldfordfan69

Pokémons been going through spikes for ages.. it did have a long dead period but it always comes back... Pretty sure it surpassed mario ages ago.. I have a bulk sub in, and I feel like it's going to be forever.. I feel like they should take care of their current customers than their newer ones... 

On 4/1/2021 at 1:47 PM, geraldfordfan69 said:

That seems silly that you care about 700 when your sitting on 5-6 figures worth of cards. And IMO, betting on Pokemon being relevant 30+ years from now is also risky. We dont know if it will ever be hot like it is right now. Just saying that your kinda gambling even when your largely already ahead. Its like you just won the lottery yet your buying more lotto tickets lol.

It seems even more silly that you're attempting to tell other people how to spend their money lol. He told you he doesn't feel the need, stop pressing your opinion. I'm in the same boat as him, submitted under economy and another under bulk, I've had these cards for over 20 years, another year waiting for a grade isn't going to hurt me at all.....

11 minutes ago, bulldog1986 said:

It seems even more silly that you're attempting to tell other people how to spend their money lol. He told you he doesn't feel the need, stop pressing your opinion. I'm in the same boat as him, submitted under economy and another under bulk, I've had these cards for over 20 years, another year waiting for a grade isn't going to hurt me at all.....

Fine dont listen to me. Common sense offends you so Ill stop pointing out the obvious.

1 hour ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Fine dont listen to me. Common sense offends you so Ill stop pointing out the obvious.

It's your opinion but it's not common sense.  Your comment "That seems silly that you care about 700 when your sitting on 5-6 figures worth of cards."  is anything but common sense.  $700 in my scenario buys speed, which I don't need.  That is the same thing as throwing money away, because I gain nothing I want from it.   I read that you flip cards for a living, that's not my scenario.  I agree standard sub works for you and it's a good deal to pay $6 more to cut 4-5 months of waiting time.  I plan to do nothing with my cards.  I haven't paid for cards that aren't being graded.  The wait time actually means more money in my pocket.  5-6 figures while might seem a lot to some folks, my stock portfolio moves that much when I refresh, so at the end of the day if 1200 of 1st edition base set cards are worth nothing 30 years from now and I saw it wrong, so be it.

11 minutes ago, SilentMonkee said:

It's your opinion but it's not common sense.  Your comment "That seems silly that you care about 700 when your sitting on 5-6 figures worth of cards."  is anything but common sense.  $700 in my scenario buys speed, which I don't need.  That is the same thing as throwing money away, because I gain nothing I want from it.   I read that you flip cards for a living, that's not my scenario.  I agree standard sub works for you and it's a good deal to pay $6 more to cut 4-5 months of waiting time.  I plan to do nothing with my cards.  I haven't paid for cards that aren't being graded.  The wait time actually means more money in my pocket.  5-6 figures while might seem a lot to some folks, my stock portfolio moves that much when I refresh, so at the end of the day if 1200 of 1st edition base set cards are worth nothing 30 years from now and I saw it wrong, so be it.

yea i think ur just being a cheapskate then.

59 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

yea i think ur just being a cheapskate then.

And I think you're being an opinionated jerk who's entitled little self esteem seems to come out in a tough guy personality on the internet. You do you boo boo, let us do whatever the hell we want with our time and money as we see fit. You don't like that? Pound sand.