• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,609 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, JakeBroChill said:

Is there a typical time for shipment following being charged? My status has been in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for a while now and I was charged on December 15th. 

@PaulS. Any insight on this? A few comments lately are similar situations (mine included). Thanks!

• Administrator
On 1/14/2022 at 11:48 AM, HoudiniOnTheMap said:

@PaulS. Any insight on this? A few comments lately are similar situations (mine included). Thanks!

Nothing specific, unfortunately, but encapsulation does have a bit of a backlog right now, so it could be a bit of time before they are shipped.

Thank you, 

Paul

This is really terrible....people submitting bulk after me getting theirs delivered back to them and can't get any legit answers and everything just backed up. FIFO doesn't seem to be a thing and they charge months before shipping back. Don't think I will ever take this journey again.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:21 PM, InMyB4g said:

This is really terrible....people submitting bulk after me getting theirs delivered back to them and can't get any legit answers and everything just backed up. FIFO doesn't seem to be a thing and they charge months before shipping back. Don't think I will ever take this journey again.

I still have my bulk from both March 2021 and May 2021 not returned to me.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:24 AM, ForteSP said:

I still have my bulk from both March 2021 and May 2021 not returned to me.

You need to contact them asap... my bulk from mid june are already back. 

On 1/15/2022 at 7:58 PM, ForteSP said:

The march is in Encapsulation / QC. Not sure what's going on with the May.

Did you call them? Sounds like some kind of accounting issue/glitch that people run into every so often. Don't expect CGC to call you or anything if there is a problem because they won't. You have to stay on top of your submissions or they'll get lost in the void until you contact them. They will act like they don't know what's going on but will push it threw. This is all from my own experience and stuff I've read here on the message boards.

Good luck.

So my bulk was split into 3 different subs because I had some with subs some without and 1 error card. All in same shipment and delivered the same day in the same box but one sub still says Grading/Quality Control and other 2 are in GEI. The sub that was in QC was delivered a couple days ago with no email or update on the site so I never knew it shipped. So now waiting for the rest to be graded and delivered. 

@InMyB4g I also had a bulk order that was shipped (I saw that status) and had pics and everything of the cards. Then all the sudden it switched back to grading/qc. Even though the package is on the way back to me. I’m afraid that the cert #s won’t be able to be looked up until it changes. 

sent customer service request in yesterday and they said they requested for the status to be updated. Still awaiting though, I’m sure it’ll be figured out soon

@CGC Mike plz help? 😢 

Edited by JohnBurke

• Administrator
On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, JohnBurke said:

sent customer service request in yesterday and they said they requested for the status to be updated. Still awaiting though, I’m sure it’ll be figured out soon

@CGC Mike plz help? 😢 

If you don't here anything from customer service by Monday afternoon, send me a PM with your submission number, and I will check into this for you.  

On 1/21/2022 at 1:38 PM, JohnBurke said:

@InMyB4g I also had a bulk order that was shipped (I saw that status) and had pics and everything of the cards. Then all the sudden it switched back to grading/qc. Even though the package is on the way back to me. I’m afraid that the cert #s won’t be able to be looked up until it changes. 

@CGC Mike plz help? 😢 

this happened to me too. sent customer service two emails over the last week but haven’t gotten a reply. 

On 1/24/2022 at 4:53 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

"Idk when my cards are returning but I do know I've been charged for them to sit in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for months"

- All CGC graders

Seriously dude!  Where are bulk orders right now?  Mine was delivered 4/28, received 7/28, still stuck in G/E/I!!!

On 1/26/2022 at 6:17 PM, Luceifer said:

Seriously dude!  Where are bulk orders right now?  Mine was delivered 4/28, received 7/28, still stuck in G/E/I!!!

No idea. No one really post their submission info on here anymore. They just come on here to complain. Which I totally understand.... my 8/26 bulk sub has been in G/E/I for exactly one month now.... Economy been having 10-15 day turn around times lately....

On 1/26/2022 at 11:29 AM, manifesto said:

this happened to me too. sent customer service two emails over the last week but haven’t gotten a reply. 

The good news is it seems like it’s fixable with one change, the certs and images aren’t lost. Try the contact us ticket entry portion of the website. I at least got a response there but cgc Mike ended up having to send another request through.