• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

Sent in my first card ever and missed the part about having to mark the box that it was a “walkthrough” so now I have to wait for them to get to that piece of mail.

kind of a lousy system to be honest. Stuff should be opened immediately and organized as such. 

14 minutes ago, Sassums said:

Sent in my first card ever and missed the part about having to mark the box that it was a “walkthrough” so now I have to wait for them to get to that piece of mail.

kind of a lousy system to be honest. Stuff should be opened immediately and organized as such. 

You would think. But last I heard at the peak, they was receiving 20k packages a day..... 

They are roughly 2.5 to 3 months out from opening packages....

Just an FYI on my order update... 

Bulk order (92 total/24 with subs) received 1/18, went into Scheduled for Grading May 24thish and just shipped. Never went into the grading phase, but all cards and grades are up for me to see. Maybe a system error or it went through in like a couple hours, cause I check the status every day lol. 

4 hours ago, Keith Bradford said:

Just an FYI on my order update... 

Bulk order (92 total/24 with subs) received 1/18, went into Scheduled for Grading May 24thish and just shipped. Never went into the grading phase, but all cards and grades are up for me to see. Maybe a system error or it went through in like a couple hours, cause I check the status every day lol. 

Good to know! My bulk received 1/28 has been in scheduled for grading since May 28th , 4 days after yours was. Hopefully mine bypasses all that too 😬

Edited by Kylez450

That's actually huge. They've been opening boxes from March for what, months at this point? I can't image the amount of packages they have to process after the other companies shutdown lol. I just had an early April standard order with subs get put into grading and QC. More excited for my 2/2/21 bulk though, gotta be getting close.

6 Card EX order with Subgrades 

• Delivered to CGC 6/14/2021
  • Received 6/16/2021 
  • Scheduled for grading 6/18/2021
  • Grading / Quality Control 6/24/2021
  • Finalized / Imaging / Shipped 7/15/2021

70 Card Bulk order with Subgrades

• Delivered to CGC 04/06/2021
  • Received 06/29/2021
  • Scheduled for Grading 7/7/2021
Edited by Boxittome
Added recently received bulk order, updated Express and bulk order status

1 hour ago, Bross925 said:

Bulk submission of 110 cards received 1/26, scheduled for grading 3 weeks ago. Still waiting on next 

Small bulk order with errors and econ order no subs received 1/27 moved to quality control/grading today. Large bulk no subs from 1/27 still scheduled for grading. 

4 hours ago, Againh3x said:

I forgot to write standard on a submission delivered 5/25, but after it gets opened eventually, will the turnaround after it gets opened be faster than the turnaround time for economy?

Yes , mine went into scheduled for grading 2 days after it was opened. The downside is that you didn’t write Standard on the side of the box . So, You’ll probably be waiting a 2-3 months instead of a 3-4 weeks before it’s opened since it’s with bulk/economy subs now. 

On 6/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, truenorth said:

Economy, subs

Received- 2/19

No updates (89 business days)

I would think you should be popping soon. Mine:

Economy, no subs
Received 2/12/2021
Scheduled for Grading 6/29/2021.

Edited by IrishPrince

TCG - STANDARD (10 card w/ subs)
Wasn’t specified to write ST on box. Anyone know the turnaround time around April 1st for standard?

delivered - 4/5
entered - 6/17 (54 business days)
scheduled - 6/22 (57 business days)
grading - 6/29 (62 business days)
shipped - pending