• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
10 10

2,654 posts in this topic

Sent in my first card ever and missed the part about having to mark the box that it was a “walkthrough” so now I have to wait for them to get to that piece of mail.

kind of a lousy system to be honest. Stuff should be opened immediately and organized as such. 

14 minutes ago, Sassums said:

Sent in my first card ever and missed the part about having to mark the box that it was a “walkthrough” so now I have to wait for them to get to that piece of mail.

kind of a lousy system to be honest. Stuff should be opened immediately and organized as such. 

You would think. But last I heard at the peak, they was receiving 20k packages a day..... 

They are roughly 2.5 to 3 months out from opening packages....

Just an FYI on my order update... 

Bulk order (92 total/24 with subs) received 1/18, went into Scheduled for Grading May 24thish and just shipped. Never went into the grading phase, but all cards and grades are up for me to see. Maybe a system error or it went through in like a couple hours, cause I check the status every day lol. 

4 hours ago, Keith Bradford said:

Just an FYI on my order update... 

Bulk order (92 total/24 with subs) received 1/18, went into Scheduled for Grading May 24thish and just shipped. Never went into the grading phase, but all cards and grades are up for me to see. Maybe a system error or it went through in like a couple hours, cause I check the status every day lol. 

Good to know! My bulk received 1/28 has been in scheduled for grading since May 28th , 4 days after yours was. Hopefully mine bypasses all that too 😬

Edited by Kylez450

That's actually huge. They've been opening boxes from March for what, months at this point? I can't image the amount of packages they have to process after the other companies shutdown lol. I just had an early April standard order with subs get put into grading and QC. More excited for my 2/2/21 bulk though, gotta be getting close.

6 Card EX order with Subgrades 

• Delivered to CGC 6/14/2021
  • Received 6/16/2021 
  • Scheduled for grading 6/18/2021
  • Grading / Quality Control 6/24/2021
  • Finalized / Imaging / Shipped 7/15/2021

70 Card Bulk order with Subgrades

• Delivered to CGC 04/06/2021
  • Received 06/29/2021
  • Scheduled for Grading 7/7/2021
Edited by Boxittome
Added recently received bulk order, updated Express and bulk order status

1 hour ago, Bross925 said:

Bulk submission of 110 cards received 1/26, scheduled for grading 3 weeks ago. Still waiting on next 

Small bulk order with errors and econ order no subs received 1/27 moved to quality control/grading today. Large bulk no subs from 1/27 still scheduled for grading. 

4 hours ago, Againh3x said:

I forgot to write standard on a submission delivered 5/25, but after it gets opened eventually, will the turnaround after it gets opened be faster than the turnaround time for economy?

Yes , mine went into scheduled for grading 2 days after it was opened. The downside is that you didn’t write Standard on the side of the box . So, You’ll probably be waiting a 2-3 months instead of a 3-4 weeks before it’s opened since it’s with bulk/economy subs now. 

On 6/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, truenorth said:

Economy, subs

Received- 2/19

No updates (89 business days)

I would think you should be popping soon. Mine:

Economy, no subs
Received 2/12/2021
Scheduled for Grading 6/29/2021.

Edited by IrishPrince

TCG - STANDARD (10 card w/ subs)
Wasn’t specified to write ST on box. Anyone know the turnaround time around April 1st for standard?

delivered - 4/5
entered - 6/17 (54 business days)
scheduled - 6/22 (57 business days)
grading - 6/29 (62 business days)
shipped - pending