• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Isapayne15 said:

TCG - STANDARD (10 card w/ subs)
Wasn’t specified to write ST on box. Anyone know the turnaround time around April 1st for standard?

delivered - 4/5
entered - 6/17 (54 business days)
scheduled - 6/22 (57 business days)
grading - 6/29 (62 business days)
shipped - pending

I believe it was around 30 days

22 hours ago, Dylan Thigpen said:

3 cards standard w/ subs:

Shipped- 4/1

Delivered-4/6

Received-6/28

Turn around was around 25 days when I submitted

I am in the same situation as you. I hope they hired more people this summer and speed up the process, cause currently it look like it will take them atleast another 4 months to move from received to grading.

On 6/28/2021 at 4:06 PM, Drewbydoo said:

Small bulk order with errors and econ order no subs received 1/27 moved to quality control/grading today. Large bulk no subs from 1/27 still scheduled 

Update my small bulk with errors and small econ no subs from 1/27 have been graded and shipped back to me. Large bulk no subs from 1/27 still scheduled for about a month now but gotta be close. Once it moves to grading phase it only takes 2 days to get shipped out.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:35 PM, ShannonBea said:

just catching up with this thread and kicking myself for sending in a huge submission of cards, including Standard tier ones, riiiiight before CGC started asking for boxes to be labeled Standard. ah well. time to check back in a month or two 

I did not right standard on my box and it seems to be opened at the proper time.

22 hours ago, tomatocan said:

Any idea why yours shows subgrades under service and has dates on status and mine doesn't?
image.thumb.png.dea7c9f0d2f892d97defac6f06792570.png

image.thumb.png.c4fd3afb68f02043a6736f20a5c12bc6.png

I was wondering the same thing! i got subgrades on some of my economy and it didnt say it on the line. im glad it wasnt just me.

Bulk No Subgrades Received 2/15

Scheduled for Grading 6/30

Bulk with Subgrades Received 2/15

Scheduled for Grading 7/6

Economy with Subgrades Received 2/15

Scheduled for Grading 7/2

Bulk with Subgrades Delivered April 29th

Still Not Received 

Edited by knighthash

On 6/29/2021 at 3:53 AM, Kylez450 said:

Yes , mine went into scheduled for grading 2 days after it was opened. The downside is that you didn’t write Standard on the side of the box . So, You’ll probably be waiting a 2-3 months instead of a 3-4 weeks before it’s opened since it’s with bulk/economy subs now. 

I did the same thing with a WalkThrough -_-

On 6/30/2021 at 5:35 PM, Unlikely7 said:

Standard Update:

Grading/QC - 6/30

Standard (15 Cards w/Subgrades)

Delivered 4/5

Received 6/17

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 7/2 

It took them 2 months to open the package, but they do seem to be expediting the standard orders that were delayed 

Edited by Unlikely7