• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, JDayAD said:

I just got charged for my 2/11 economy, how long after you get charged do they usually get your shipment out?

Them charging your card just means your cards are finally being graded. Based on how long some people stay in the grading/encapsulation stage, I’d say you’ve still got some time to wait. 

On 7/27/2021 at 9:22 AM, Iacovan16 said:

Them charging your card just means your cards are finally being graded. Based on how long some people stay in the grading/encapsulation stage, I’d say you’ve still got some time to wait. 

My cards have already been in grading/encapsulation stage (grading/QC for sub grades) since July 7th I believe

On 7/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, JDayAD said:

I just got charged for my 2/11 economy, how long after you get charged do they usually get your shipment out?

I’m confused. They took my 2/11 payment right after they received them

On 7/27/2021 at 10:00 AM, Deha88 said:

I’m confused. They took my 2/11 payment right after they received them

Thats odd. I am fairly certain they dont usually charge until the tail end of the grading process.

Standard submission received on 4/15 with a TAT of 48 days. Was told it would be fast tracked when opened since they wasn't asking customers to mark packages with standard. Today is business day 72 since received. I'm convinced that TAT are not estimated but just straight WILD guesses....

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

I submitted bulk via Ludkins USA at the beginning of January. When I submitted The turnaround times had just been changed (with no public announcement) from 30 to 60 days. I am now currently sitting at 140+ business days with ZERO updates and the cards still haven't even entered grading. This is so lame that I can't even put it into words at this point. The TAT shouldn't be shown as a number if they are not even close to the advertised estimates. Pathetic.

On 7/27/2021 at 1:14 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Standard submission received on 4/15 with a TAT of 48 days. Was told it would be fast tracked when opened since they wasn't asking customers to mark packages with standard. Today is business day 72 since received. I'm convinced that TAT are not estimated but just straight WILD guesses....

I’m in the same boat.. delivered 4/16, received 7/13, and went into grading 7/14. Still no movement. I’ve seen other standard subs that were delivered in may and sent back end of June. We definitely got screwed here….. 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Received: 6/23/21
Items: 4
Declared Value: 635
Service: TCG - STANDARD
Shipped: 7/15/21
Received: 5/26/21
Items: 2
Declared Value: 1,650
Shipped: 6/10/21
Items: 16
Declared Value: 2,525

you might want to call customer service
Edited by jd619641

On 7/27/2021 at 3:03 PM, Benjamin.Miller said:

I’m in the same boat.. delivered 4/16, received 7/13, and went into grading 7/14. Still no movement. I’ve seen other standard subs that were delivered in may and sent back end of June. We definitely got screwed here….. 

Yep. All because they started asking people to mark packages with standard in May... The sad part is that I only have 3 cards in my standard submission. They should reduce my sub to Economy and give me back some money..  lol wishful thinking

On 7/27/2021 at 3:07 PM, jd619641 said:
Received: 6/23/21
Items: 4
Declared Value: 635
Shipped: 7/15/21
Items: 2
Declared Value: 1,650
Items: 16
Declared Value: 2,525

you might want to call customer service

I've contacted them a couple times regarding this and I get the same copy and paste response....

Screenshot_20210723-161857_Gmail.jpg

On 7/27/2021 at 3:11 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I've contacted them a couple times regarding this and I get the same copy and paste response....

Screenshot_20210723-161857_Gmail.jpg

Yikes! I would try calling them. One of my express orders was stuck on grading before and when I called they said there was an “accounting issue” even though they never notified me of the issue. It went to finalized and shipped the next day.

On 7/27/2021 at 3:47 PM, jd619641 said:

Yikes! I would try calling them. One of my express orders was stuck on grading before and when I called they said there was an “accounting issue” even though they never notified me of the issue. It went to finalized and shipped the next day.

Just got told the samething over the phone as I do in emails lol.... I guess Grading cards isn't my thing. I'll just put the rest of my cards back in storage for another 20 years and let my kids deal with it. Good luck everyone getting your submissions back. It was fun while it lasted. I give up. Another customer lost in the void....

And another thing I found out is that they are counting Saterday as a business day. My standard submission isn't at 72 days, she said it's at 107 business days and counting... lol

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

On 7/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Just got told the samething over the phone as I do in emails lol.... I guess Grading cards isn't my thing. I'll just put the rest of my cards back in storage for another 20 years and let my kids deal with it. Good luck everyone getting your submissions back. It was fun while it lasted. I give up. Another customer lost in the void....

We sent in cards in December in multiple orders and early February.  We sent the February order long before getting back our December order back.  We promised ourselves we wouldn't send out another order until we started getting cards back.  The December cards took a long time.  The February order is taking so long, I'm pretty sure we are following your lead and not sending in any more.  We used to get decent turnaround on comics and thought it would just take them a little time to work out the kinks with cards, but it's apparent things have been getting worse.  They're trying, but they can't come out and do what PSA did and admit that they can't handle it.  You have to figure it out yourself by watching the orders delivered take months to be received, the introduction of yet another status for cards to sit in for a long time, and even though their reported 'estimates' for turnaround time are getting shorter, their actual turnaround times are significant.  

Simply put, if you mail in bulk, it takes 1/4 of a year to open your box and receive it, and another 3/4 of a year to get it back to you....maybe.

On 7/27/2021 at 9:18 AM, JDayAD said:

image.thumb.png.98c9eb0819e766d50628c17229cbaf11.png

My economy submission with sub grades was finalized and shipped today! Hopefully my other submission along with everyone else from 2/11- 2/12 is coming soon!! 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, JDayAD said:

image.thumb.png.98c9eb0819e766d50628c17229cbaf11.png

My economy submission with sub grades was finalized and shipped today! Hopefully my other submission along with everyone else from 2/11- 2/12 is coming soon!! 

Did it go into Grading/Quality control, or skip straight over from Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging?

On 7/27/2021 at 9:14 AM, drewwebs said:

Dearest Diary,

Today is day 18 of Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging.  Last night, I dreamt that my sweet cards' grades had been posted online for viewing.  Alas, what a pleasant dream that was.  And yet, here I am, awake once more and gazing upon those stark three words which once held such promise.  Grading, encapsulation, imaging.  The winds whisper of 2/10 submissions being returned, and there are even rumors swirling of a 2/15 bulk making safe passage.  My 2/12 can't be much further off.  My spirit hurts, Diary, but I am strong.  I will remain here until I have better news.

2/12 bulk here as well, day 18 of grading/encap as well
see you on the other side!