• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,635 posts in this topic

Delivered: 3/24/21
Received: 5/11/21
Items: 36 (with subgrades)
Service: TCG - ECONOMY
Shipped: 9/14/21.
In Hand: 9/21/21.

Pros:

• Slabs look clean
Cons:
  • Packaging was pretty poor. I'm honestly surprised the slabs didn't break during transit. They used flimsy cardboard inbetween each slab.
  • The number grade is still not centered. I assumed they would fix that, but I guess not.
  • Current turnaround for Economy is 168 days. If we are counting the day my cards got delievered, it took them 177 days.

Overrall experience: 3/5. I'm a pretty patient person, so everything was just okay. Would I do it again? Maybe. I understand grading is crazy right now, so I would have to think about it. I'm also still waiting for my bulk sub from the same day. Thank you for coming to my ted talk. 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:36 AM, Benjamin.Miller said:

43 Economy with subs

Delivered 8/7/22

Recieved 8/11/21

G/E/I 9/14/21

QC/Finalized 9/20/21

this seems crazy fast compared to others 😅

You sent this economy order in with a standard order, in a ST marked box, yes? It does seem crazy fast, and entirely unfair to those who submitted economy orders months ahead of you. Not that you have anything to do with it, but it still appears that submitting lower tiers with a higher tier card order is a great way to jump to the front of the grading line.

On 9/20/2021 at 11:22 PM, joe_signs said:

After waiting forever to get my cards back, they finally ship and now FedEx is messing with me. Tell me if you can find the stupidity in the logistics below. This is insane. My last shipment was 2 1/2 weeks late. LOL. Can't catch a break. FedEx is so messed up right now any company that uses them is going to start losing business. They can't get people's packages to them within a reasonable amount of time. I know CGC can be Empathetic to FedEx, but it is going to start hurting companies that use their service.

image.png.fb71ba46998ce6681b3f4c723fcde7df.png

I think FedEx is using my CGC package as a prop to a new travel vlog series or something. It has hit 5 states and 11 different cities and no sign of stopping. They deleted my supposed delivery date and updated it to pending. LOL. Sad.

On 9/21/2021 at 5:10 PM, Ron Churches said:

My 3/17 bulk order has moved into grading/QC now, after spending 3-4 weeks in G/E/I. Little nervous about that status, as that's the one things seem to get weird on. Getting close!

3/15 bulk still in G/E/I.. subs or no subs?

On 9/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, joe_signs said:

I think FedEx is using my CGC package as a prop to a new travel vlog series or something. It has hit 5 states and 11 different cities and no sign of stopping. They deleted my supposed delivery date and updated it to pending. LOL. Sad.

This happened to me with an order from the Pokémon center. My package got diverted to Florida for whatever reason and came 2 weeks late. I live in California, not sure how you can screw up that bad…

On 9/22/2021 at 12:57 AM, joe_signs said:

I chose USPS and they did the same thing. I think all services are messing up right now unfortunately

On 9/22/2021 at 1:37 PM, MattyIcee said:

I chose USPS and they did the same thing. I think all services are messing up right now unfortunately

USPS has been jacked up in my area for 2 years now ever since the "pandemic" started. I'll drop packages off at my local Post office and they won't be entered into the system up to like 2-3 days.... 

On 9/22/2021 at 1:01 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

USPS has been jacked up in my area for 2 years now ever since the "pandemic" started. I'll drop packages off at my local Post office and they won't be entered into the system up to like 2-3 days.... 

Yea same. It's been crazy near me unfortunately 

On 9/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, Zboarts1990 said:
Received: 4/7/21
Items: 82
Declared Value:
Service: TCG - BULK
Shipped: 9/23/21
This order was in Quality Control for less than 3 hours. 

Wow an April already done, most of us still waiting for March Bulk to be out of G/E/I

On 9/13/2021 at 1:55 PM, kreativemente said:

And another Update. My order I've been Posting about is still in Grading/QC. BUT I have a new Bulk order that has gone into grading

New Submission:

Bulk w/o Subs:

• Received: 4/5/21
  • Grading/Encap: 9/13/21

Old Submission:

My Old submission that was received on 4/5/21 (Economy w Subs) Is now in Grading/QC

Another old bulk submision received on 3/15/21 has shipped today

Another Bulk (w/o subs) received 4/5/21 went into Grading/Encapsulation on Monday

On 9/22/2021 at 2:14 PM, Zboarts1990 said:
Received: 4/7/21
Items: 82
Declared Value:
Service: TCG - BULK
Shipped: 9/23/21
This order was in Quality Control for less than 3 hours. 

Either someone forget to update your order at some point, or they literally just said F it and threw your cards in a box lol