• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,628 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2021 at 11:09 AM, Ron Churches said:

Yes. If your submission isn't moving in a reasonable time once it hits Grading status, you need to call. 2-3 weeks, maybe. 

What are the order of status changes now, since the change. I haven't progressed past the G/E/I phase on anything so I'm not sure if I'm waiting for another step or if shipped comes next.

On 9/27/2021 at 2:47 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Exactly the way I feel. I rent tables at card shows, sell a lot at on eBay, etc. Really me up renting tables when I'm told one thing and the reality is vastly different. Been sitting on this order for ages, when initial time was 80 days. Was billed in June, told August, then told September, now it's rolled past that as well. Sitting at 123 business days as of today. This is CSG. CGC order still has a long way to go.

I really don't like being billed 2 months in advance when we're talking about $1k.

Screenshot_20210923-082932__01.jpg

When did your bulk enter GEI? I am  happy to see bulk moving along. I have two bulk subs that were received almost one month ahead of yours that are still in scheduling. Did yours just move?

On 9/27/2021 at 12:40 PM, joe_signs said:

When did your bulk enter GEI? I am  happy to see bulk moving along. I have two bulk subs that were received almost one month ahead of yours that are still in scheduling. Did yours just move?

That's a CSG order not CGC. That's why I stated it in the original post to avoid confusion. It was just in reference to them billing way in advance, and getting a different story every time I ask for a timeframe on it returning.

CGC order delivered the same day hasn't moved since then.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

On 9/27/2021 at 9:54 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

That's a CSG order not CGC. That's why I stated it in the original post to avoid confusion. It was just in reference to them billing way in advance, and getting a different story every time I ask for a timeframe on it returning.

CGC order delivered the same day hasn't moved since then.

Oh I see. Thanks for clarification. Last I saw CGC bulk from April was getting a lot of attention and finalization. Was worried mine got passed up, but I think we are good.  Thanks again.

On 9/27/2021 at 6:10 AM, PaulS. said:

Unfortunately, they are on Accounting Hold. You need to call customer service to resolve that.

Paul

Hey Paul, any update on my order?  2/12 Econ still in G/E/I, and I've called several times, pretty sure there's no accounting hold there as I paid ahead of time.

On 9/27/2021 at 9:10 AM, PaulS. said:

Unfortunately, they are on Accounting Hold. You need to call customer service to resolve that.

Paul

On 9/27/2021 at 10:41 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

How can you tell if something has a hold on it? Do you have to call?

Not sure. I paid for these orders well over a month ago… ones that were paid at the same time came back already. But 2 of mine just sit. Called accounting and they said there was no pay issue. Sooooo idk what’s going on

On 9/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, drewwebs said:

Hey Paul, any update on my order?  2/12 Econ still in G/E/I, and I've called several times, pretty sure there's no accounting hold there as I paid ahead of time.

Looks like they lost your submission because that sub should of been back to you forever ago.

You better start asking them to pay you out on your Declared value or you'll definitely be out everything...

On 9/27/2021 at 1:32 PM, Againh3x said:

1819603675_ScreenShot2021-09-27at4_32_11PM.thumb.png.ccceac41938ad24f8195ccf5af65051d.png

They are finally coming back, this was delivered 5/25 without ST,

Anyone know where I can find the tracking number from USPS?

Where it says "shipped" under the status column, that should activate as an active link that you can click on to track your package. As mentioned in the previous post, you will also get an e-mail.

130 bulk submission, arrived 3/26, was shipped today!! WOO-HOO!!

I did check ahead to see if I received any 10's...and I unfortunately did not. However, more than 75% I seems recieved a 9 or 9.5 at least! I didn't dive too deep but was curious on the rough percentage of what grades I was getting back. Excited to see which ones got the high grades in person!

On 9/27/2021 at 8:23 PM, joe_signs said:

Where it says "shipped" under the status column, that should activate as an active link that you can click on to track your package. As mentioned in the previous post, you will also get an e-mail.

I did get an email with the tracking number, but there doesn't seem to be a link on where it says "shipped"

On 9/27/2021 at 6:18 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Ive noticed it doesn't have a link if it's USPS. FEDEX does, not sure about UPS as I haven't used them for a return.

Mine was shipped back FedEx so I did get the link activated. So it seems correct that they don't activate it for USPS.

On 9/27/2021 at 8:18 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Ive noticed it doesn't have a link if it's USPS. FEDEX does, not sure about UPS as I haven't used them for a return.

Mine have been usps and the link appears once it actually ships and is scanned. The link is the same as Googling a tracking number in the email though... so it really doesn't matter.

On 9/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, drewwebs said:

Safe to say your order is lost. My 7/10 econ with subgrades already came back. If I was you, I would start asking about your declared value pay-out.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:26 AM, Oreos said:

Safe to say your order is lost. My 7/10 econ with subgrades already came back. If I was you, I would start asking about your declared value pay-out.

I'm thinking the same.  RIP my childhood memories, I guess.  @PaulS. please let me know if you have any further details