• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, Benjamin.Miller said:

43 Economy with subs

Delivered 8/7/22

Recieved 8/11/21

G/E/I 9/14/21

QC/Finalized 9/20/21

this seems crazy fast compared to others 😅

Well this is shipped today 9/24/21 which is insane and will probably cause an uproar on here. If it makes anyone feel better I’m still waiting on my standard sub to ship currently in G/QC (same delivered/received). I think there’s something really wrong with how orders are processed. It seems like some orders are put in the back of a closet and forgotten for months while others move very quickly. 

• Administrator
On 9/23/2021 at 11:23 PM, Lairepmar said:

My economy order of 11 cards were recieved July 22 2021. I was charged on Sept. 20 2021 and it's now in Grading/QC

I may be moving residences around november, i'm wondering if i need to contact CGC to adjust my return address or do you think my order will be shipped soon?

@PaulS.

Looks like it is almost ready to ship, you will be fine. :) 

On 9/23/2021 at 6:09 PM, Jim Buckley said:

I'm in the same boat. Same received date. I've sent multiple emails and made multiple calls. This makes zero sense. Customer service is not even replying to my emails anymore.

I paid in full when I made my submission. They are holding my cards and money hostage. I cannot understand how a company can operate like this. It's crazy to think that if my raw cards had just been sent back to me with a refund, I could have resubmitted them and they would probably fly through in the same amount of time I've been waiting.

I cannot understand how these big bulk and econ orders that were submitted months after mine are back to their owners. Nobody from CGC will explain this or even offer an apology. In fact the tone in their emails is irritation at even asking for an explanation. Once/if I ever get my cards back I will not be patronizing their business again.

They could have turned this around by admitting fault and explaining what is going on, but instead they chose to keep quiet and basically blame the customers that are giving them business. It's a shame. I just want my cards back.

@PaulS. I know you're doing everything you can,  but can you add me to the list to check on my Feb sub that has been in g/e/i for over 3 months now.. I'd appreciate it as customer service is no longer responding to me.

You have something very wrong there. Here’s my economy submission from JULY. Received it back and graded TODAY! 

Received: 7/21/21

Items: 8

Declared Value: 775

Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Shipped: 9/21/21

On 9/24/2021 at 11:28 AM, smeeeeee said:

3/23 received 163 bulk moved to Grading/quality control today after being in grading/encapsulating for 4 weeks exactly

Annnnd another one. Happy your sub is moving along. Very unhappy that my sub is 1/3 the size of yours and recieved a week before yours, yet still stuck in GEI. Feel even worse for the economy folk. Complete unfair bullt

On 9/24/2021 at 2:33 PM, iSniipe said:

Annnnd another one. Happy your sub is moving along. Very unhappy that my sub is 1/3 the size of yours and recieved a week before yours, yet still stuck in GEI. Feel even worse for the economy folk. Complete unfair bullt

The theory that Jan-Feb subs were sent to a different place makes sense to me. Idk how some people's subs from Feb are STILL in G/E/I. It's insane and just sucks for everyone involved.

Bulk no subs received 2/16 (227 cards) and bulk+subs received 2/16 (96 cards) still at GRADING/QUALITY CONTROL.

Made a simple query for the shipping charges to be lowered as I had the return address changed to a US based one (from a Denmark based one). So far it has resulted in multiple credit card withdrawals over the last month spanning various submission numbers and a total exceeding the original order (and probably delaying the order as well)... Here's to trying to save a penny.. My overview of the process is completely lost.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:35 PM, jd619641 said:

You have something very wrong there. Here’s my economy submission from JULY. Received it back and graded TODAY! 

Received: 7/21/21

Items: 8

Declared Value: 775

Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Shipped: 9/21/21

Did you have sub-grades? My mid-june ECON sub (already paid for) with 34 cards is not even graded yet...

1 Standard with Subgrades

Delivered: 4/19/21

Received: 7/13/21

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 7/26/21

Grading/Quality Control: 8/5/21

Shipped: 8/9/21

12 Economy

Delivered: 4/19/21

Received: 7/13/21

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 8/19/21

Grading/Quality Control: 9/15/21

Shipped: 9/24/21

2 Economy

Delivered: 5/17/21

Received: 8/11/21

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 9/15/21

Grading/Quality Control: 9/17/21

Shipped: 9/23/21

67 Bulk

Delivered: 5/17/21

Received: 8/11/21

Scheduled for Grading

On 9/24/2021 at 9:14 AM, Oreos said:

It sucks Paul S is getting the brunt of the complaints, but there's just nobody else to turn too. 

I paid for my sub over the phone, and was TOLD that my sub would ship out 9/17 (a week from when I paid). It is now 9/24 and my cards haven't even been graded. Again, I don't mind that TaT's take long, but why give a date when you know its absolute bs?

I recorded the conversation with him for my own records. Just think upper management at CGC should tell their employees to not give any dates so we don't get our hopes up. Some of us do this as a business; and by giving us false dates it costs us money. 

Exactly the way I feel. I rent tables at card shows, sell a lot at on eBay, etc. Really me up renting tables when I'm told one thing and the reality is vastly different. Been sitting on this order for ages, when initial time was 80 days. Was billed in June, told August, then told September, now it's rolled past that as well. Sitting at 123 business days as of today. This is CSG. CGC order still has a long way to go.

I really don't like being billed 2 months in advance when we're talking about $1k.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

• Administrator
On 9/25/2021 at 2:51 PM, Deha88 said:

Hey @PaulS. is back! Can you explain why all my economy orders but 2 have been shipped back and the 2 I’m waiting on have been there for months before the other ones I have gotten back?

Unfortunately, they are on Accounting Hold. You need to call customer service to resolve that.

Paul