• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RATE YOUR GA BOOKS ON COVER APPEAL ALONE. Forget grading criteria.
6 6

332 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2021 at 1:37 PM, Cat-Man_America said:

Here's two triple A's, that means the second touches all the bases and brought the first in with a home-run! :grin:

d0ab9706-67fc-4c94-aa57-707a9b2e02cf_zpsv3zqjgm8.jpg.8abde63d5462b6a880ad595db38a5b74.jpg  d0b151b5-11b3-4d84-acc2-d04a292d6a94_zpsmmykrfin.jpg.d39b0399c070b4ab9e66665ffe94b30c.jpg

Double header: (worship)

Having reviewed reactions of the many awesome covers gracing this thread, my only surprise was that these triple A books were completely ignored!

Am I the only one who likes this team??? :whatthe:

While this experiment was orphaned by it's publisher after two issues, ...obviously a thinly veiled attempt to compete with DC's ALL STAR team-up... these are unquestionably A-list attention getters in the pantheon of Timely hero books and in my humble view at least worth of an encore in spite of receiving no initial reaction from the esteemed scholarly minds on these hallowed boards.

So with that bloviated introduction, ...a reprise of the classic ALL WINNER'S SQUAD; ...I'll dodge the tomatoes!  :boo:

Edited by Cat-Man_America
playing ketchup

On 12/14/2023 at 11:28 AM, Paul (GG) © ® ™💙 said:

AAA

ht11aa.jpg

Great cover! but I'd probably shave off an A for ol' Easy Living there. Not so easy on the eyes. :shiftyeyes: