• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of the old boardies still around?
10 10

350 posts in this topic

Several didnt like the update and railed about it for a long time then left.

Other then what ever buy has happened lately the new updates have really helped
in certain areas. There was that adjustment period for about 6 months when all 
people did was complain about a free board that was trying to coming into the 21st 
century. lol

On 7/21/2021 at 12:34 PM, OldGuy said:

Yes, I still have my entire collection. I'm planning on selling it in 4 years, when I retire. Right now it's sitting in a climate controlled storage locker on the other side of town. When it comes time to sell I'll be looking here to find out who I need to send books to for pressing/slabbing/etc. 

With the current TATs, you may need to send those books in now in order to have them slabbed by the time you retire.  Darn, someone already said that.  :sorry:

Edited by toro

I created my account on the registry in 2003 and lurked here for a few years before creating my account in 2007.

Had a few hiatuses, one for two years and now due to some personal issues do not get on much.

I hazard to think how much money I have spent in the marketplace.  Probably easier to name who I haven't bought from lol 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:52 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Yeah i may have commented on some posts my 1st day(s) but i started a topic same day or shortly after and went on a rant in all caps. It was not received well lol 

Found it lol 

Screenshot 2021-07-25 11.09.47 AM.png

Edited by KryptoSpidey