• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of the old boardies still around?
10 10

350 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2021 at 8:21 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

How about sharing your thoughts on the current market while you’re here....:baiting:

Anyone that's bought or sold a comic book in the last 6-7 years knows more about the current market than I do. (shrug) 

On 7/21/2021 at 12:25 PM, OldGuy said:

I did buy an original art page about four years ago. That's the only transaction I've had in a while not counting a few moderns here and there.

Matt & Sharlene Kindt - Dept. H #4 Page 20, in Brian Rempel's Sequential Art Comic Art Gallery Room (comicartfans.com)

Nice

Still have your comic collection? If so, you may want to look up some current prices....

:flipbait:

Yes, I still have my entire collection. I'm planning on selling it in 4 years, when I retire. Right now it's sitting in a climate controlled storage locker on the other side of town. When it comes time to sell I'll be looking here to find out who I need to send books to for pressing/slabbing/etc. 

On 7/21/2021 at 12:34 PM, OldGuy said:

Yes, I still have my entire collection. I'm planning on selling it in 4 years, when I retire. Right now it's sitting in a climate controlled storage locker on the other side of town. When it comes time to sell I'll be looking here to find out who I need to send books to for pressing/slabbing/etc. 

Market might crash before then....

Sell now and retire early ^^

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 7/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, Bronty said:

You're all noobs!   I was the first comic person on these boards!

Call me Methuselah!   Oh wait.   Don't call me that.  :eek:

Can I call you daddy?

On 7/21/2021 at 11:34 AM, OldGuy said:

it comes time to sell I'll be looking here to find out who I need to send books to for pressing/slabbing/etc. 

Probably should start on the slabbing part now. You might have them back in four years if you're lucky.