• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2021 at 12:55 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

How have postage stamps been doing?

No idea.

CHASEnBLUE stole all of mine so he could mail love letters to that cousin of his. :frown:

On 8/26/2021 at 1:20 AM, COI said:

The last stamp collector died two weeks before the last Titanic survivor.

So they went down with the Titanic? 

Just figured with all of collectibles exploding and the spectacular job the post office has been doing, They would have made a comeback.  (shrug)

Guess Halperin needs to start a grading company for those... 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:47 PM, Guardian Comics said:

So what you are saying is this….that first 100k video game was in a VGA holder and then cracked out and graded by WATA.  The owner decided to sell it (who was involved with Wata) and sold it to an owner of Wata…so weird, seems reasonable to me.

...sold by Heritage, owned by Halperin, who has a stake in WATA. 

It's wildly unethical for WATA and Heritage to promote this BOOMING GAME MARKET without disclosing the record sales were all by people with ownership positions in the grading company and the auction house. 

And you can try and discount the maker of the video, but he's not the only one making these claims. There are actual journalists, like the one I mentioned earlier, digging into WATAs data leak. .

On 8/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

For God's sake, go on and enjoy your little $100 investment in Action #1.

But it seems to me that if the "smiles" you're getting were enough, you wouldn't be so hell-bent on being RallyD's #1 superfan and PR man.  Everyone who has read your (many) posts gets it, you're a big believer.  Hope it gives you everything you're looking for.  (thumbsu

Participants in matters that Rally Road are engaged in are dependent on fresh meat to enter the fray to support it.  

On 8/26/2021 at 5:15 AM, MatterEaterLad said:

...sold by Heritage, owned by Halperin, who has a stake in WATA. 

It's wildly unethical for WATA and Heritage to promote this BOOMING GAME MARKET without disclosing the record sales were all by people with ownership positions in the grading company and the auction house. 

And you can try and discount the maker of the video, but he's not the only one making these claims. There are actual journalists, like the one I mentioned earlier, digging into WATAs data leak. .

tony-montana1.jpg

On 8/26/2021 at 7:15 AM, MatterEaterLad said:

the record sales were all by people with ownership positions in the grading company and the auction house. 

Please tell us who the sellers and purchasers were of all the record sales  in the last six months.  

Thanks.

On 8/26/2021 at 9:52 AM, blazingbob said:
On 8/26/2021 at 12:52 AM, valiantman said:

Every house in my neighborhood has increased in value by at least $30,000 since WATA started grading video games.  That's 2,000 houses, $30,000 each.  $60,000,000 out of thin air... 

AND...

Jim Halperin sent me a Heritage catalog in 2019.

COINCIDENCE?!?

Clearly instead of Rallyd you should be investing in real estate

What do you mean by "instead"?  You think I don't have money in everything that exists?  :foryou:

Edited by valiantman

On 8/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, valiantman said:

What do you mean by "instead"?  You think I don't have money in everything that exists?  :foryou:

Everyone cannot be an expert in everything.  Maybe you are missing your calling that real estate is your ticket to financial freedom.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:32 AM, blazingbob said:

Everyone cannot be an expert in everything.  Maybe you are missing your calling that real estate is your ticket to financial freedom.

I got 99 problems but a ditch ain't one.