• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Login Problems
5 5

153 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2023 at 2:16 PM, Cat said:

Still happening to me, multiple times a day. Mike said he was forwarding it to the IT team to get them to do something, or something along those lines. An update would be nice if you've got one, Mike, please. It's infuriating and means I'm spending less time here, and I can see that continuing to happen (and the crowd goes wild!). 

FB_IMG_1696194380734.jpg

• Administrator

Web help has tried to fix this problem for years.  We can't seem to duplicate the "remember me" feature.  For me, I have to login about once a month.  As far as other problems, they are being discussed more recently in this thread.  

On 10/1/2023 at 7:57 PM, CGC Mike said:

Web help has tried to fix this problem for years.  We can't seem to duplicate the "remember me" feature.  For me, I have to login about once a month.  As far as other problems, they are being discussed more recently in this thread.  

They should change the name to Welp™️ (as in welp, this problem ain't getting fixed) meh

Edited by s-man

• Administrator
On 10/2/2023 at 4:59 AM, Gaard said:

Don't they get paid to figure this stuff out? Maybe find someone who can?  (shrug)

It's pretty hard to believe that people who's job is to figure this kind of tech stuff out, hasn't been able to so for years.

This is how it has gone down in the past with any web help issues.  People post the problem they are having. (any problem) I notify web help.  They ask for specific info like:

Are posters using a phone?  If so, what kind?

Can we get a screenshot of what the poster is seeing?

etc... etc... etc...

I come back and ask, then crickets, and the ticket gets marked as complete.  Several people need to give me very specific details of a problem they are having with screenshots, and any other information that might help to fix it.  It is also hard for me if I have to go to 3 or 4 threads to find info that I can send to web help.  Give me all of the info you can for 1 problem in 1 thread, and I will send it in and push to get the problem fixed.  

• Administrator
On 10/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, skypinkblu said:

Nothing to screen shot, just a rolling thingy when I try to sign on

So, you have to make multiple attempts, then it will sign you in?  Does it take you to the home page on the first attempt?

• Administrator
On 10/2/2023 at 12:34 PM, skypinkblu said:

I have to sign out of my CGC account, then hit chatboards and it lets me sign in.

Hm  I was hoping that part of it was fixed.  The last few times it has happened to me, (over a period of 2 months)  it showed I was signed out of the home page and I clicked on chat boards, and was able to sign in.