• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

Looking at the list, I BELIEVE there are 10 extra prizes?  If that is the case, that means despite 83 prizes, there will only be 73 slots... and also that means that slots 64-73 will get two prizes.  So #63 is probably the number you don't want to draw.

My math could be WAY off on all of that, by the way.

On 12/22/2021 at 10:11 PM, fmaz said:

Looking at the list, I BELIEVE there are 10 extra prizes?  If that is the case, that means despite 83 prizes, there will only be 73 slots... and also that means that slots 64-73 will get two prizes.  So #63 is probably the number you don't want to draw.

My math could be WAY off on all of that, by the way.

There are 11 extras as paperheart donated but is not picking anything.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:43 AM, William-James88 said:

What happens if by the time it gets to your pick there are no prizes left that are willing to ship to your country?

There are people who volunteered to be backups to ship internationally in the event of such an emergency. It may not be your selected pick but everyone will get something

Maybe its too late, but I would be willing to do something like pay the first $15 to ship outside of the US if the recipient would pay the rest. I have a feeling it would be very expense as I usually put a pretty big box together and some years do multiple boxes. 

On 12/22/2021 at 8:40 PM, The Sledder said:

And just to temper expectations, the drawing will happen sometime tomorrow evening.  Then I'll need some time to edit and upload the video, so no need to spam F5 all day long. 

Good luck to all our participants.

Gif07.gif.6fa2f1fc97f00f8e2eaaabee51f12a72.gif

Is it time for f5?

Also know as pre-evening!  :banana:

BonyTatteredCricket-size_restricted.gif