• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

Jeez!  We got new carpet installed yesterday so did a lot of moving around of just about everything so too busy to go thru my books and pick out something.  
Give me until late tonight or "IF" possible early tomorrow morning to come up with something.  
Most likely another "eGift" card i.e. Amazon even though we some already.  I'll pull up my list of books and see what I can donate that's not junk and if I can get to them since they are in a corner  now all stacked up. 

Edited by musicmeta

On 12/21/2021 at 9:42 AM, musicmeta said:

Jeez!  We got new carpet installed yesterday so did a lot of moving around of just about everything so too busy to go thru my books and pick out something.  
Give me until late tonight or "IF" possible early tomorrow morning to come up with something.  
Most likely another "eGift" card i.e. Amazon even though we some already.  I'll pull up my list of books and see what I can donate that's not junk and if I can get to them since they are in a corner  now all stacked up. 

Go Mike! We need you Brother!

On 12/21/2021 at 4:33 PM, Ryan. said:

a link to the ranking form of finalized prizes will be available shortly after donation cut-off

And will a link to go pound sand also be made available? :makepoint:

On 12/21/2021 at 3:46 PM, manicnerd said:

So.....did the cut off happen yet?

It was supposed to have happened at 12pm EST (I believe).  We're still waiting to hear from @The Sledder...probably busy with Christmas stuff. (thumbsu