• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2021 at 5:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hey @Kramerica bless your generosity and Merry Christmas.

Glad I tagged you even though you hadn't forgot, last Friday, very generous  :x

Built anticipation  :)

It's my pleasure @ADAMANTIUM. And Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus right back 'atcha :drumroll:

I almost don't wanna join, so many folks restricting their prize to "US ONLY" :(

But add me to the raffle anyway!

To the raffle, I donate a copy of MIGHTY MARVEL MASTERWORKS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL 1, plus a mystery assortment of Graphic Novels.

I am willing to ship to Canada and the continental USA.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

MMM AMAZING SPIDERMAN VOL1C.jpg

MMM AMAZING SPIDERMAN VOL1D.jpg

Edited by CAMPER49

@The Sledder I’d like to amend my semi-mysterious box offering (#17 on the list).  It’s listed as US Only but in light of the number of listings with that restriction, I’d like to change mine to Free Shipping for US & Canada,  & 50% for other locations.

Unfortunately, I still think I need to leave my framed Batman movie print (#48) as US Only, as I’m not confident about sending a framed picture anywhere … especially not beyond domestic borders. 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:46 AM, JazzMan said:

My contribution will be an eclectic short stack of comics and mags that include a couple of foreign books (Spain and Australia).  Shipped anywhere.

IMG_1577.thumb.jpg.b0601c53eef297056986d1c2b240994b.jpg

@The Sledder Don't forget to add my little contribution to the list.

On 12/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, JazzMan said:

@The Sledder Don't forget to add my little contribution to the list.

How strange!  I vividly remember adding yours...but I also remember a strange quirk with your photo.  I couldn't get it to upload to the site via my iPad, so I left a little note for myself in the listing itself to fix it.  Now I go to look for it and I can't find it.  I will be sure to get it on the list, but thanks for the extra set of eyes. 

I spent yesterday travelling back home.  I'm back now (with a proper computer now) and hope to have the time to get an update done tonight during this home stretch. 

Please, double check the list to make sure nothing is missed.  Thanks, @JazzMan

As of this post, I believe I'm caught up.  I've added new items, fixed missing items, and updated some shipping preferences.  Take a look at the original list and let me know if there's anything else amiss.

I cannot tell you how much easier updating the list is now with a normal keyboard/mouse combo.  SO MUCH SCROLLING on an iPad.  It was maddening.  But we've done it!

Gif06.gif.86230f21e328219698818d4e4eaca157.gif

Any others?  Cutoff is tomorrow at noon.  After that point, there will be sand to pound. 

On 12/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, The Sledder said:

As of this post, I believe I'm caught up.  I've added new items, fixed missing items, and updated some shipping preferences.  Take a look at the original list and let me know if there's anything else amiss.

I cannot tell you how much easier updating the list is now with a normal keyboard/mouse combo.  SO MUCH SCROLLING on an iPad.  It was maddening.  But we've done it!

Gif06.gif.86230f21e328219698818d4e4eaca157.gif

Any others?  Cutoff is tomorrow at noon.  After that point, there will be sand to pound. 

Pound Sand.jpg