• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, CAMPER49 said:

Sorry guys, daughter has COVID, I'm tied up with that.

I'll just take whatever is available/left at the top of the list that ships to Canada.

sorry to hear that

I hope she feels better soon!

On 12/26/2021 at 1:58 PM, CAMPER49 said:

I'll just take whatever is available/left at the top of the list that ships to Canada.

God bless and all of our best wishes. :x

On 12/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, CAMPER49 said:

May she get well soon :cheers:

On 12/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, Bird said:

my daughter came out of the basement apartment yesterday after being positive...good luck and prayers are with you and in a few days you'll all be well!

My fiance had it April 2020, it was rough.  Glad your daughter was able to see sunlight again!

Prize 23 - Choose 50 issues (sets only) from the list (US Shipping Only) - donated by paperheart

Prize 30 - X-Men: The Art and Making of The Animated Series - donated by Cocomonkey

Prize 33 - Revenge #1 CGC 9.8, 2nd print "Vintage" cover & $25 Amazon gift card - donated by Barth

Prize 34 - Assorted Lower Grade Books (US/Canada Shipping Covered, International at shared cost) - donated by Ron C.

Prize 40 - 8 Marvel mutant related tpb (1 hard cover) 4 DC silver age comics and bag of home made lemon drop candy (US Shipping Only) - donated by unclezebo

Prize 41 - Two books, both graded by CGC (US/Canada Shipping Only) - donated by Artifiction

Prize 43 - A set of 7 Calvin and Hobbes TPB (US Shipping Only) - donated by SeniorSurfer

Prize 44 - What If? 30 CGC 8.0 (Red Label) - donated by WEBHEAD

Prize 50 - Two sketch cards: Rick Geary & Mikel Whelan - donated by Bird

Prize 51 - Invincible Ultimate Collection 1&2 - donated by oakman29

Prize 52 - Gilbert Shelton - Freak Brothers lot (US Shipping Covered, International at shared cost) - donated by oldmilwaukee6er

Prize 60 - Spectacular Spider-Man #80 CGC 9.6 (US Shipping Only) - donated by toro

Prize 61 - An eclectic short stack of comics and mags that include a couple of foreign books (Spain and Australia). Shipped anywhere. - donated by Jazzman

Prize 62 - Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide 1988 - donated by Norrin Radd

Prize 63 - Blank Ghost Rider Sketch Cover - Original Art By RAK, Rise Of
Raam Gears of War comic signed by the creators, A Gears of War
character head sketch from the Artist Max Dunbar, 2 Continuity Comics
cards signed by Neal Adams - donated by Blastaar

Prize 64 - Blackest night Mini series 1-8, Blackest night Tales of the
Corps 1-3, and 2 packs of silver age resealable bags. (Canada Shipping
Only) - donated by Ares

Prize 69 - MIGHTY MARVEL MASTERWORKS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL 1, plus a mystery assortment of Graphic Novels. (US/Canada Shipping Only) -
donated by CAMPER49

Prize 71 - Vintage SF-themed book lot with Star Trek focus (US/Canada Shipping Only) - donated by smithdatura

Prize 75 - War themed Comics, DVDs, and more (US Shipping Only) - donated by Buzzetta

Prize 79 - Green Lantern Hardcovers (US Shipping Only) - donated by 707comics

Prize 82 - 2015 Funko JAWS with bloody Quint (US Shipping Only) - donated by manicnerd

Edited by The Sledder