• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,336 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2023 at 6:35 AM, Namtak said:

They havent been at my place and i hope its going to stay like that.they destroy everything.the mother read them bedtime stories from books they tore the pages off:ohnoez:,i have nightmares.i showed her books i had when i was 3 years old and she said -its impossible those book are new ,right?

I can show you books and toys that look brand new from the same age from when I was a kid. Same with my sister. 

I hate to say it, mate, and please don't think I'm having a go at your girlfriend, but is it a case of bad parenting here? 

On 4/5/2023 at 11:30 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yeah I'm so pumped about this. This has so much potential. Have you read The Last Ronin, Addy? It's such a good read. Quality comic. It's in its own continuity, so you only need to know the basics of the Turtles. It's made for everyone, and it's just. So. Good. 

On 4/4/2023 at 9:26 PM, Cat said:

I can show you books and toys that look brand new from the same age from when I was a kid. Same with my sister. 

I hate to say it, mate, and please don't think I'm having a go at your girlfriend, but is it a case of bad parenting here? 

That tought crossed my mind a couple hundred time already. The odd thing is its mostly with what its theirs for some reason,they seem to be more carefull when it belongs to someone else and that puzzle me a bit. Then again many things puzzles me,grey s anatomy is still going with 19 sessons?just the first season was too much:whatthe:

On 4/5/2023 at 11:46 AM, Namtak said:

That tought crossed my mind a couple hundred time already. The odd thing is its mostly with what its theirs for some reason,they seem to be more carefull when it belongs to someone else and that puzzle me a bit. Then again many things puzzles me,grey s anatomy is still going with 19 sessons?just the first season was too much:whatthe:

That is odd. Still, surely it must start at the top? I don't know, I don't have kids (I settled for a cat first, and that was the best decision I've ever made in my life) but for all 3 to act like this suggests to me that it must be learned behaviour, that they've been taught it's okay to wreck their things, or at least there's no consequences for doing so. It's the only thing that makes any sense? But I don't know your girlfriend, don't know much about kids, so it's easy for me sit here and armchair referee. 

I really don't know, mate. I feel really bad for you, mate. That must be dreadful, not even feeling comfortable inviting your girlfriend's family over to your place. 

On 4/4/2023 at 8:39 PM, Cat said:

Yeah I'm so pumped about this. This has so much potential. Have you read The Last Ronin, Addy? It's such a good read. Quality comic. It's in its own continuity, so you only need to know the basics of the Turtles. It's made for everyone, and it's just. So. Good. 

I own several copies of number 1, but onky read snippets, I DO understand it is really good though. I'm glad to own it!

On 4/5/2023 at 11:55 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I own several copies of number 1, but onky read snippets, I DO understand it is really good though. I'm glad to own it!

Nice. I only own the hardcover collection. I decided to skip the single issues in case there were delays. Boy did that turn out to be the correct decision. 

The whole story is well worth it, though. It's a story that screams to be read.