• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2022 at 4:15 PM, Ron C. said:

Stuart Sayger is doing a reveal on his FB site tonight at 8pm so we will see how this sketch cover graded out.  :ohnoez:

https://www.facebook.com/stuart.sayger

WW Stuart Sayger.jpg

:headbang:

On 10/13/2022 at 3:32 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Udon X Capcom Sketchbook Alpha #1 sketched by Carlos Silva. Can't go wrong with Psylocke  and Mai Shiranui. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9a17345b068ecd581c33204af4936421.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.06c1d74848927f24a827775f5f1854a5.jpeg

Awesome!!!

And how did you get such clear pics? I got a new tablet that isn't near as good as the old galaxy yet is still Samsung, so idk how it is inferior when newer. :(

But seriously those are some easy on the eyes pictures!

On 10/13/2022 at 4:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome!!!

And how did you get such clear pics? I got a new tablet that isn't near as good as the old galaxy yet is still Samsung, so idk how it is inferior when newer. :(

But seriously those are some easy on the eyes pictures!

Thanks! I'm using my iphone 13. It is all about the lightning. I had to take about 10 pictures to get it right and since I don't those antiglare lights. I can only take the photos during the afternoon when the lighting is perfect. I'm glad you like it. All credit goes to Carlos. 

On 10/13/2022 at 7:24 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Thanks! I'm using my iphone 13. It is all about the lightning. I had to take about 10 pictures to get it right and since I don't those antiglare lights. I can only take the photos during the afternoon when the lighting is perfect. I'm glad you like it. All credit goes to Carlos. 

Impressive indeed! Clesr to read the print on them, and presumably much cheaper than a scanner.

My new Samsung a8 or s8 I think it is a8, but it takes everything much brighter normal. It makes it all light and or washed out idk. :(

It doesn't pick up the fine print of the labels anymore or not as well, my galaxy samsung

On 10/17/2022 at 6:22 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Garden State Comicfest July 2022

Thanks to @Agents Of Slabs for facilitating!

Batman and Robin #21 now with Kevin Altieri signature 

Scooby and Predator by Fernando Ruiz (wanted this one since Fernando did the Archie VS. Predator years ago).

Darren Auck: Rocko and Ghostbuster

Darren Auck:

Rocko camping Mr. Bighead as swampthing 

20221017_184550.jpg

20221017_184438.jpg

20221017_184634.jpg

20221017_184720.jpg

Fun!  :x

On 10/18/2022 at 4:42 PM, Ron C. said:

This is one of the favorite pieces in my sketch cover collection. Spider-Man Todd McFarlane (coordinated by his son).

McFarlane Spidey.jpg

It seems like I remember this or similar when his son was starting out his Facebook reign... I was new at the time about 2016,  so I'm glad to see it worked out!