• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adam Hughes Private Signjng
2 2

12 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ryan. said:

It's only a matter of time before CGC does an in house with him. 

Thing is this place is apparently in Florida so you’d think he’d just do CGC in house. Plus the way I found out about it was that CGC was promoting it so I’m not sure that’s going to happen

On 1/24/2022 at 6:07 AM, thesink said:

I've used and still have books with AoS. Very easy to communicate with. They had a mistake once on a Wolfman book (Wolfman signed the bag even though it was clearly windowed) and they went out of their way to fix it, to me that is good service. 

Yeah I guess that’s what I’m asking about. Do they handle books carefully and communicate well. I’ve only done one other signing through a facilitator, Scott’s Collectables. Overall I was happy books were handled carefully but communication was off a bit imo  

On 1/24/2022 at 12:14 PM, Dimez said:

Yeah I guess that’s what I’m asking about. Do they handle books carefully and communicate well. I’ve only done one other signing through a facilitator, Scott’s Collectables. Overall I was happy books were handled carefully but communication was off a bit imo  

In my experience, 10-ish signings, everything has come back as should be expected in terms of grading (I primarily collect silver/bronze non-high grade/minor key books so I don't see shipping as a huge issue since the corners have typically already had a ding so I wouldn't see minor mishandling as a problem). When they had a couple issues with getting signatures it was taken care of post signing and very easy to communicate with. 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:40 PM, thesink said:

Sounds like @Rich_Henn is also facilitating. I've used both and neither have disappointed, but if you think your books would benefit from a press you might want to go with Rich. 

Agents of Slab and I work together hand in glove---you can rest assured that your books are safe as kittens with AoS :foryou: