• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite YouTubers Who Talk Comics?
2 2

52 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/c/CartoonistKayfabe Cartoonist Kayfabe is the only comics channel I watch. They actually make comics so it's more interesting hearing what they have to say about it all and they have big time connections with other comic creators and do tons of interviews with big names, underground artists and more and cover comics almost no one else does.

I find that whenever I come across someone who seems interesting and I subscribe.... It doesn't take long for me to get bored with their content, or their voice, or their attempts to turn a 2 minute comic book news story into a 30 minute video.  And I really don't care about anyone's personal collections or what they're sending for grading.  So while I could give a few names... it would probably become moot in a week or two. 

On 1/25/2022 at 9:14 AM, Sigur Ros said:

their attempts to turn a 2 minute comic book news story into a 30 minute video.

This is my number one complaint with all comic book YouTube channels. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:50 PM, Terry JSA said:

Regie Collects

I've been watching Regie's videos lately or, more specifically, listening to them while I work. I like his talking points and delivery. His topics are pretty much exactly what your every day collector wants to discuss, without all the flash. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:55 PM, Ryan. said:

I've been watching Regie's videos lately or, more specifically, listening to them while I work. I like his talking points and delivery. His topics are pretty much exactly what your every day collector wants to discuss, without all the flash. 

That’s what I like about his content. It’s super informative and can be geared towards any type of collector. 

Edited by Terry JSA

I catch comictom101 and mint hunter comics.  Also catch some of the mystery box unveilings as I was considering purchasing a few.  But after seeing some of the drek they get, I'm hesitant.   The Dorkerys do seem to have consistently good boxes.

TeamCGC9.8 is great as it shows grade ratios and I collected a lot of the same books late 80s early 90s. ComicTom101 is worth a watch as they have a pretty good schtick with hottest comics covering all the ages/categories.  

On 1/25/2022 at 11:35 PM, Kevin76 said:

RegieCollects stretches out what can be said in 2 mins into an hour, takes forever to get to the point. I like Comic Book Investments, he had an excellent interview with his father Mark Wilson. 

Regie really doesn't say much.  Dave from Comic Book Investments has been quite impressive for a relatively young guy, as is Brian from Bri's Comics.  Also, i like Comic Tom -- he is quite entertaining and usually has a sidekick where the two of them are always calling out new GPA highs on keys.  It's informative and fun to watch.  These guys represent the next-gen in the hobby, and i wish them much success.