• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I feel like we should be talking about this book - Iron Fist #14
2 2

19 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2022 at 9:19 PM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

Final price $8,500 for a CGC 9.8 Iron Fist #14.

Since that's higher than a CGC 9.8 Star Wars #1, is it fair to estimate that CGC 9.8 Iron Fist #14 35-cent variant would be the most valuable book in the Bronze Age?

Except that there are none on the CGC Census... and only four in CGC 9.6.

On 3/3/2022 at 7:34 PM, valiantman said:

Since that's higher than a CGC 9.8 Star Wars #1, is it fair to estimate that CGC 9.8 Iron Fist #14 35-cent variant would be the most valuable book in the Bronze Age?

Great question. When did this book go so nuts? I have a 9.8, always pegged it at $2k...and was happy. lol

On 3/3/2022 at 7:55 PM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

Great question. When did this book go so nuts? I have a 9.8, always pegged it at $2k...and was happy. lol

And it is a 35 cent variant?

On 3/3/2022 at 7:34 PM, valiantman said:

Iron Fist 14 has always been harder to find than SW 1 for 35 cent variants. In fact, Star Wars 1 is considered by many to be the most common 35 cent variant out there. The problem with that is, SW 1 had achieved popularity and been regarded as an important variant even back in Wizard days. Because it is better known (to some, the only 35 cent variant), the demand for it is always extreme, but there is usually a copy available for sale somewhere. IF 14 is so rare, there are not often copies. If either book had a 9.8, there would be a large bidding war, and they are probably closer than they were, but I really can't call which way it would go. There are a LOT of Star Wars fans, and a 9.8 35 cent variant would probably bring a lot of content 9.4 and 9.6 owners out of the woodwork. 2c

On 3/4/2022 at 5:00 AM, PeterPark said:

Iron Fist 14 has always been harder to find than SW 1 for 35 cent variants. In fact, Star Wars 1 is considered by many to be the most common 35 cent variant out there. The problem with that is, SW 1 had achieved popularity and been regarded as an important variant even back in Wizard days. Because it is better known (to some, the only 35 cent variant), the demand for it is always extreme, but there is usually a copy available for sale somewhere. IF 14 is so rare, there are not often copies. If either book had a 9.8, there would be a large bidding war, and they are probably closer than they were, but I really can't call which way it would go. There are a LOT of Star Wars fans, and a 9.8 35 cent variant would probably bring a lot of content 9.4 and 9.6 owners out of the woodwork. 2c

Another great comic from Marvel. Whoever writes them is a genius. Among these, I also like langston hughes author, I use https://studymoose.com/literature/langston-hughes-author for his biography. I will not write about the famous ones, and so everyone knows. But there are some that so far few have heard of, but soon they will show themselves.

Perhaps I agree with you in some opinions.

Edited by marrystalber81

On 4/6/2023 at 6:42 AM, Mgutshall said:

I'll Trade this one for a IF #14 35 Cent in a 9.6  If any of the 4 out there are interested!!

IMG_E8350.JPG

Wow, is that awful! The embodiment of production problems.  :sick: