• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s with all the US ONLY selling threads?
4 4

162 posts in this topic

Didn't know they were selling the US,  where's my cut! :sumo:

On 3/8/2022 at 7:59 PM, thehumantorch said:

It's been going on for some time.  Remember when thirdgreenham started a sales thread and refused to ship to the US as a protest?

Good on him :golfclap:

I missed that somehow

How did it go?

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

On 3/8/2022 at 6:01 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Good on him :golfclap:

I missed that somehow

How did it go?

He did okay.  Think I bought an ASM 15 from that thread.  Gotta support the rebels.

In Canada we don't have much choice but to sell to the US and line up to ship.  There's just too many collectors there to ignore.  US sellers can avoid selling internationally and will probably do pretty well for the same reason although I always think it could affect their sales.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:34 PM, thehumantorch said:

He did okay.  Think I bought an ASM 15 from that thread.  Gotta support the rebels.

In Canada we don't have much choice but to sell to the US and line up to ship.  There's just too many collectors there to ignore.  US sellers can avoid selling internationally and will probably do pretty well for the same reason although I always think it could affect their sales.

I find it rude to be dismissed as a hassle:sumo:

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

I will continue to sell to those in the US who claim in my thread. Forms are done digitally from home, and once the proper information has been added, the label is printed, and brought to my nearest Canada Post.  No waiting, as the box is ready to be shipped. Heck, Canada Post will even take the box from your residence (if it's ready to be shipped) when they deliver regular mail to your home. And thanks to my US proxies for funneling books to me bought from threads which do not ship north. Thank you. And I'm sorry. (those last 3 words are compulsory for us, regardless the situation).