• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Forum - Toxic Environment?
8 8

382 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, Galen130 said:

I wouldn't be phased.  I don't know ampho....not familiar with anything related. (shrug)

Meat sweats I can handle!!!  Should've seen this Top Sirloin I had in Kanab, Utah last week.  Wooooooweeeee!!!!

F5DAD1F9-F30D-4478-8080-CD45F3188371.gif

What came out later was kinda toxic.  Does that fit in this thread??? (shrug)

:drumroll:

On 9/3/2022 at 2:23 PM, Galen130 said:

I wouldn't be phased.  I don't know ampho....not familiar with anything related. (shrug)

Meat sweats I can handle!!!  Should've seen this Top Sirloin I had in Kanab, Utah last week.  Wooooooweeeee!!!!

F5DAD1F9-F30D-4478-8080-CD45F3188371.gif

Speaking of meat sweats...

When I was growing up, I had Top Sirloin every Sunday night.

ca.jpg

On 9/3/2022 at 10:50 PM, Buzzetta said:

IF someone was keeping track of things... 

The top three might be:

1. kav 46
  2. theCapraAegagrus 31
  3. onlyweaknesskryptonite 26

The bottom three might be: 

1. Icandothisallday / jaraven7 -11
  2. dylanthekid -15
  3. Bo1983 -25

I believe that Icandothisallday / jaraven7 is no longer here and we know dylan has been expelled. 

However, Bo1983 has a very impressive track record for confusion while still remaining part of the active players.  

Those figures look familiar, Buzz. I'm sure I've seen them on a Covid Discussion Forum run by an old hippy who wants to know if anyone is paying attention yet. I could be wrong though. 

On 9/3/2022 at 5:50 PM, Buzzetta said:

IF someone was keeping track of things... 

The top three might be:

1. kav 46
  2. theCapraAegagrus 31
  3. onlyweaknesskryptonite 26

The bottom three might be: 

1. Icandothisallday / jaraven7 -11
  2. dylanthekid -15
  3. Bo1983 -25

I believe that Icandothisallday / jaraven7 is no longer here and we know dylan has been expelled. 

However, Bo1983 has a very impressive track record for confusion while still remaining part of the active players.  

Wasn’t Icandothis a BITCOINSWAMI shill?  

On 9/3/2022 at 5:45 PM, mattn792 said:

Wasn’t Icandothis a BITCOINSWAMI shill?  

Do not believe so. He was the one that went nuts on everyone over the Back to the Future NN promo . Believe he was out of England.  

On 9/3/2022 at 7:44 PM, JC25427N said:

Would you rather be called a Big Mac?

Trust me he called me a lot worse. (Still have screenshots of the exchange.  )  :roflmao:

it led him to back to back vacations and one of the reasons my count and id appear on that locked point mention above . 

For clarity most of those pernts came from Icandothisallday, Dylan, and Adam Lui. 

On 9/7/2018 at 7:11 PM, comicdonna said:

I don't understand this thread.  As a matter of fact, I don't understand your other one, either.  

:roflmao:

On 9/3/2022 at 7:51 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have used this word many many times since this thread. Still the WIN was Mike's first comment.  :roflmao: