• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 1
28 28

482 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2022 at 3:07 PM, thunsicker said:

Yeah they were sitting there ready to send for the whole week.

Ok, but that's different from what you said initially--"I ENTERED my grades Monday..."

On 4/29/2022 at 3:28 PM, kav said:

sherlock holmes would have been able to understand that comment-
@MR SigS @Galen130

Anyone with any experience with the English language should be able to understand his comment; the problem was that his actual comment said something other than what he intended to say.

If he had actually meant what he said, he would have been in violation of the rules.

Edited by Axe Elf

On 4/29/2022 at 2:40 PM, musicmeta said:

I submitted additional grades for 10 more books just in case I don't hit any bulls eyes on the five in the contest.....They were all CGC graded from my collection so it was much easier to determine the best grade to get bonus points. :smile:

About half the time I don't get those right, either, so that wouldn't help me at all.

Submitted on Tuesday...seems like a lifetime ago...can't even remember exactly what grades I submitted...better go check. :insane: (Remember the first one as I was between 2 half grades but vacillated considerably on the other 4...now that I've revealed that certainly hope I am close on the TEC book.)

On 4/29/2022 at 7:54 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

animal-house-zero-point-zero.gif.ac32f96f20fb55a51a747a3621233944.gif

I did have second semester, freshman year pre-med 16 credit (4, 4 credit science classes...calc 2 , bio 2, chem 2 and botany) GPA of.......0.75! C D F F

0.75 earns you the right to be expelled from school and only come back should you take 2 courses in summer school and get a c+ avg. I took 2 courses, one of which was calc 2 again, that happened to overlap. That went well, but I got a C in Calc and c+ in public speaking, which they graciously called a c+ avg.

so yeah, flounder!