• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 3
11 11

330 posts in this topic

I bet you thought I was going to wait until the last minute, didn't you?

On 5/6/2022 at 11:28 PM, Axe Elf said:

Ok, I looked closely at the books for the first time tonight and recorded my initial impressions--but oh no, my grades are not IN yet.

I'm still planning to look at them again tomorrow just to make sure I haven't missed anything--and hope that my internet doesn't go out for the last couple of hours before the deadline...

ok you dont have to keep telling us your grades are not in.

On 5/7/2022 at 1:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thighs Wide Shut | Tag Archive | Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Grades were in, a while ago, still excited for tonight's reveal! :banana: 

I'm assuming this is the next to last round, or almost there? I didn't realize that being so far down the rankings for myself was why it was so bad to be 7 off last round, with 1st round being 13 off :cry:

Vader theme plays in the background lol:ohnoez: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Grades in.

I looked at them Tuesday and decided on a 1 grade range (i.e., 9.6-9.8). Finalized my assessment today. I decided not to think about it too much. Go with the gut.

1428507757-jcvd-13.gif.c32730659cd1a5876d38ddcbaffbc289.gif

On 5/6/2022 at 3:47 PM, Bird said:

I have not yet submitted my grades. My mind is a swirling cesspool of my own steaming desires, is it the comics or is it the music? Music, comics, grading, heartbreak, as you can see they all go together.

Not that I'm questioning your, er, story.....I mean, I guess I am. Sure, okay, I am. but do desires actually really steam? Sure, a pile of dog doo steams, but a cesspool of steaming desires? I ain't buyin' it. Either clarify or get off the pot.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:46 PM, Kramerica said:

Like, I'm embarrased to admit it but just who are these two guys?

The first is Greggy !

20210610_221434.jpg.6903a24ffedbb4438956a4d7363fe69f.jpg

The next is Danny ( Daniel) Dupcak 

Hammer . 

There are a lot of threads about him it is worth it to read some of his board history as well as his past and current shenanigans.  If for nothing else so that you do not end up buying some of his books.

On 5/7/2022 at 3:08 PM, EricLB said:

Just looked at the grades from last time. I am THE GUY, I am dead last. I can only go up from here. I guess being a comic book grader as a retirement job is out now.

remember we can't have a first without a last!  your function is important!!