• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney +'s DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN show starring Charlie Cox (2025)
4 4

189 posts in this topic

That's cool. I always wonder if I ever get an opportunity like that the person would refuse on the grounds they're not at a convention or something getting $100 a signature. It's been awhile since I have met a celebrity in the wild but do take advantage when I can at a convention. 

On 4/5/2024 at 11:54 AM, Cushing Fan said:

https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-born-again-wraps-filming/

The new Daredevil series just wrapped.  I was hoping to get a background spot in the production but perhaps next season.  Did get to work on the upcoming Penguin series which was very cool. 

Wow that seems quick for when they first started filming. I'm guessing this won't come out till early next year?

On 4/5/2024 at 7:59 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

Wow that seems quick for when they first started filming. I'm guessing this won't come out till early next year?

They had started filming before the strike and then changed the showrunners and direction after the strike so I'm assuming that some of the footage originally filmed was kept to save time.  As they just wrapped now I would expect the series to drop early next year as you said.