• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney +'s DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN show starring Charlie Cox (2025)
4 4

189 posts in this topic

Definitely excited for this show and I hope they keep the pace and action similar. I know they can't use the blood and what not but I have hight hopes for this one. Blade is my other movie to look out for.

So…am I right in saying that this Daredevil, despite still being played by Cox, will have no ties or history or connections drawn from his Netflix series? And that in all likelihood most character actors from the Netflix show will be recast?

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse is full of Variants and is sure to see more enter it as the Multiverse Saga continues over the next 4 years. So why is it, that in this vast multiverse, Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk are expected to be the genuine Netflix articles when probability would dictate they probably aren’t?

The rules of the Multiverse, as created by Michael Waldron and explained in Loki by Miss Minutes, allow for a tremendous amount of room in the creation of Variants. Nearly any event, no matter how great or small, from “creating an uprising” to just being “late for work” causes a Nexus Event which creates a branch from the Sacred Timeline. As Miss Minutes explained, one Nexus Event could “branch off into madness” creating an almost infinite number of Variants and the potential for a multiversal war. That multiversal war is coming in Avengers: Secret Wars, but it’s the more mundane sort of multiversal madness that’s relevant here.

Given the relative ease with which a Variant can be created and the fact that the death of He Who Remains allowed the multiverse to branch off into madness, it’s statistically more likely that the Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk who are on track to meet in Echo are Variants of the ones who appeared in the Netflix Defenders-verse shows.

I hope they just leave the Netflix show concept alone.

:wishluck:

Earlier this month, Charlie Cox revealed he's been getting ready for Daredevil: Born Again by training with an MMA fighter. Wednesday, that fighter uploaded a picture of the duo, detailing what their training has looked like.

"I was a little hesitant when I was first asked, as my expertise is being a coach to fighters. But after meeting Charlie, I quickly realized he wanted to train exactly like a fighter," the Team KF Martial Arts team wrote on Instagram. "He returned to the gym after each tough session I put him through and I was blown away by his work ethic and willingness to learn – the same characteristics needed to be an elite fighter. He fit in straight away with the team and his improvement from day one to now has been insane to see. I'm really excited to see some of this come through on the show."

Charlie_Cox.PNG.16f2af91a26781351c1cbd8d302b7cad.PNG