• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have their metal Charizard/Pikachu Graded yet?
4 4

191 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 11:30 AM, Judge Gregg said:

Hi CGC! 

my submission was received 4/26/22. Any chance I can get a ballpark on when you might get to these? 

Judge Gregg

Hi

Here is a link to current turn around times, as they vary, depending on which tier your submission falls under.

Mike

https://www.cgccards.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

On 2/1/2023 at 10:30 AM, Judge Gregg said:

Hi CGC! 

my submission was received 4/26/22. Any chance I can get a ballpark on when you might get to these? 

Judge Gregg

On 2/1/2023 at 11:07 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

Here is a link to current turn around times, as they vary, depending on which tier your submission falls under.

Mike

https://www.cgccards.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

Looks like the answer is no lol...

Question for other members: Curious has anyone got theirs back encapsulated yet or have their status change? 

On 2/1/2023 at 4:05 PM, V8Racer210 said:

Question for other members: Curious has anyone got theirs back encapsulated yet or have their status change? 

Mine was stuck in scheduled for grading for 11 months. It's now in quality control/finalizing. Been stuck there since last thursday. So we'll see. 

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 4:05 PM, V8Racer210 said:

Sorry, I missed your submission date, and assumed you were talking about new submissions being sent in.

On 2/1/2023 at 8:32 PM, CGC Mike said:

Sorry, I missed your submission date, and assumed you were talking about new submissions being sent in.

Submission# 4015367. Can you check on it someway. It's been stuck in quality control for a week 🥺 thanks in advance. It was recieved 3/1/22 and some people are already getting theirs sent back that had sent in months later. I'm just nervous

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 9:49 PM, William1759 said:

Submission# 4015367. Can you check on it someway. It's been stuck in quality control for a week 🥺 thanks in advance. It was recieved 3/1/22 and some people are already getting theirs sent back that had sent in months later. I'm just nervous

I'll see what I can do.

On 2/1/2023 at 6:49 PM, William1759 said:

I've had the same issue, mine was recieved 6/20/22 and saw some people with a date of 10/5/22 get their cards back. 

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 9:49 PM, William1759 said:
On 2/1/2023 at 8:32 PM, CGC Mike said:

This invoice has been finalized and should be on its way down to shipping soon.    There's nothing wrong with your order and it is moving forward.  Once it ships out, you'll receive an email with the tracking number.

On 2/6/2023 at 12:55 PM, V8Racer210 said:

Mine has been stuck in quality control finalized for a maybe a coupe weeks now.. honestly the hardest part knowing it's so close yet so far 🥲 lol... I just want to know my grade mine was definitely a CGC10 contender 🤞🏽🤞🏽

For real weeks? O.o Mine are stuck in QC/Finalized aswell. Cant wait to get them back in my hands and be done with this fiasco. It's forsure been stressful. Good luck getting a CGC10 bro. I'm hoping for 9s. Lol. If I got a 10 I'd lose my mind. Hahah

Hi,

I previously graded 2 metal charizards and 1 metal pikachu before they stopped grading them in the original slab.

Do you recommend we resubmit to get the new slab that was released? The only slab is shaky and rattles a lot. It makes me nervous even holding it or moving the slab lol

Just curious what everyones take is on this, or if the moderator has a take on it

• Administrator
On 2/11/2023 at 1:42 PM, Tony Vejseli said:

Hi,

I previously graded 2 metal charizards and 1 metal pikachu before they stopped grading them in the original slab.

Do you recommend we resubmit to get the new slab that was released? The only slab is shaky and rattles a lot. It makes me nervous even holding it or moving the slab lol

Just curious what everyones take is on this, or if the moderator has a take on it

Fill out a submission form by selecting Mechanical error.  A prepaid shipping label will automatically be sent to you.  Be sure to write needs reholdering into new slab because cards are moving around inside the holders on the form, and make sure that displays on the packing slip.  Also write pre approved by CGC mike on the packing slip.  Write ME in multiple spots on the outside of the box.  We will reholder these, and ship them back to you.