• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have their metal Charizard/Pikachu Graded yet?
4 4

191 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 12/15/2022 at 10:54 PM, William1759 said:

Any news? CGC can encapsulate video games and pokemon stickers now but still hasn't sorted this after almost a full year. Frustrating. 

We are very close to making a positive announcement.

On 12/16/2022 at 7:48 AM, CGC Mike said:

We are very close to making a positive announcement.

Yall say that almost with every response..... what the hell is really going on? Stop beating around the bush and give us a answer already.... this has gone waayyyy beyond being understanding and reasonable....

Do better CGC.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Yall say that almost with every response..... what the hell is really going on? Stop beating around the bush and give us a answer already.... this has gone waayyyy beyond being understanding and reasonable....

Do better CGC.

This is nothing you obviously don't collect comics lol people have waited over 1yr for regular submissions in the past lol

@CGC Mike First off don't let these angry people get to you, especially around Christmas time. You are doing your job and can only give the information you know and we all appreciate your responses even if they aren't exactly what we want to hear.... But..... in saying all of that you know I have to ask, do you think CGC will give us a Christmas miracle with an answer on if our cards will be back this year or next or if there is any clear date in mind?

On 12/27/2022 at 3:35 PM, rickngfv said:

CGC is the only big name grading these at this time.  These guys are trying so cut them some slack.

I mean.... to be fair, its been 7 months since I created this topic and these cards are still not getting graded. 

The announcement CGC made telling people they were pausing grading them was poorly dispersed, and the ability to submit them on the submission form has never been removed or even given a warning to tell the consumer that the grading for these cards are paused, and all cards submitted with them will also be on pause.

It's been over a year since these cards were released and first started getting graded, and nearing a year since the pause. I would say there has been "some slack."

On 1/8/2023 at 1:47 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I feel bad for everyone mixed up in this mess, especially the people who are paying for express... it's been almost a year now....

or people like me who had them graded, got them in a horrid case where they slid around something fierce and have now waited this long just to get them reholdered.